Madden NFL mobile troubleshooting info

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Community Manager

We're pleased to announce Madden NFL Mobile is now live in the Apple App Store and Google Play! For any troubleshooting concerns, please read below:

Troubleshooting

I keep getting kicked from the game, or my game has frozen!
Go into your device settings and Quit / Stop the app entirely. Be sure you check your internet connection, then try to start the game again.

I purchased something in-game, but I cannot see it. What happened?
In some cases you may need to exit and restart the game in order to access your new content. If that doesn't work, try turning off and restarting your device.

I purchased an item and cannot purchase that same item again. Why?
Certain items within the store can only be purchases a certain number of times. On the Front of the item there should a 0/X indicator. If you have reached the limit this number should be red and the button should be inactive.

If I delete the game from my device will my progress be saved?
Yes! Your progress is saved throughout normal play. If you need to delete the game, your progress will be continued where you left off once you re-install the game.

I am getting a message that there is a newer version of Madden NFL Mobile that I need to get. How can I get the latest, most up-to-date version of Madden NFL Mobile?
  • Apple App Store: Tap the App Store icon on your device and then tap the "Updates" tab on the bottom bar. Find Madden NFL Mobile in that list and click on the "Update" button.
  • Google Play: Go to the Google Play Store and then go to the "My Apps" section. If there is a more recent version of Madden NFL Mobile, it will say "Update Available."
What is your Privacy Policy?
You can view EA's Privacy Policy here.

Need more help?

My question is not answered here. What can I do?
If it is a question concerning the game, please contact us.

For billing issues, be sure to visit Apple, Google Play, or Amazon for support:
  • Apple App Store: Visit the FAQ sections and contact Apple.
  • Google Play: Visit the FAQ sections and contact Google Play.

If you need assistance with a completed purchase, please contact our EA Help team (or our Game Advisors) by logging in here.

When contacting us, please include the following information:
  • The issue that you are having 
  • The application that you are having an issue with
  • The device that you are using
  • A description of your issue
  • Your full iTunes / Google / Amazon / EA purchase number
  • The email associated with your iTunes / Google / Amazon account
  • The game or item that has purchased

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/madden-nfl-15-mobile-troubleshooting-info/

barry.png
Message 1 of 1 (6,563 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More