Madden NFL Mobile

by Inocencio23

Original Post

Madden NFL Mobile

★★★ Novice

So I started playing Madden Mobile 2 weeks ago, and the game worked fine and everything was well. I come home one day and it says "Internet connection required" and I am connected to the internet the whole time. I go to school and play it on my ipad it works fine. And just today it stopped working and said the same thing about internet connection. So I got tired of not being able to play the game. I bought some cash from the game to get a card pack and now it doesnt even work? I deleted the game and redownloaded it and it still doesnt work. I read a review that if you delete the game you dont get to reload your account back and you basicall lose all your memory and cash that you spent in the game. I really hope that when it fixes I get my team back and the game working.

Message 1 of 11 (2,151 Views)

Re: Madden NFL Mobile

★★★ Novice

Bump, still dont know how to fix this someone please help Standard smile

Message 2 of 11 (2,118 Views)

★ Novice
Having the same issue and I even had mine linked to Facebook.
Message 3 of 11 (2,108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
After a day of joy, Yep, just happened again, game said content update.... And now totally gone, even when I delete app and reload.... Looks like a refund claim to iTunes/App Store for me! When I reload.. Won't be spending a further cent...

Oh my god... And it's back again... Just make sure when new app is loaded you tap the log in via Facebook item in top left hand corner when main menu comes up... Don't enter and answer the age & user name questions!
Message 4 of 11 (2,105 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah it doesnt even give me the option to log in to facebook or anything like that, it loads a circle and says "No Internet connection"

Message 5 of 11 (2,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone tried this? Go into your router settings and reserve your IP address for your phone/tablet using your MAC address (should find MAC address in "about device" or something similar). Then put that IP address in your routers DMZ or demilitarized zone. This will put your device outside of your firewall and COULD possibly fix this problem. AGAIN, NOT a sure fix but merely a suggestion.
Message 6 of 11 (2,040 Views)

★ Novice
I was bidding on 2 players. Message said I won both. I got neither and lost 19000 coins. I'm tired of giving this app money and nothing works and nobody seems to care. They already have my money, so I'm hosed! Just about had enough!
Message 7 of 11 (1,808 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When you open the app, does it then open facebook, not even load anything there and then pop right back to Madden Mobile? Then it load for a minute and says it can't connect to server? 

Message 8 of 11 (1,794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem with my auction items. They say sold and expired but won't give me back the players or the money. What can we do?

Message 9 of 11 (1,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want my account back. I had I 92 overall team and I lost it and I used $270 and the game. So I expect to get my account back.
Message 10 of 11 (1,371 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More