Madden NFL Mobile Trading

by TavaughnDassh

Original Post

Madden NFL Mobile Trading

★★★ Newbie

Will we ever be able to trade players on Madden NFL Mobile? It would be really useful and I'm pretty sure that users on MUT can trade players and even bet coins. I just hope that we will be able to. It would be a very nice addition to the already good Madden NFL Mobile.

Message 1 of 5 (2,991 Views)

Re: Madden NFL Mobile Trading

★★ Novice
I'd love trading, I have a couple good captains I'd like to trade for different players.
Message 2 of 5 (2,963 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
They will never do that because people will create multiple accounts and trade back and forth
Message 3 of 5 (2,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why would that be bad for them? It would give them more people playing the game.

@doulous76 wrote:
They will never do that because people will create multiple accounts and trade back and forth

Message 4 of 5 (2,688 Views)

Community Manager

@PeytonManning073 wrote:

Why would that be bad for them? It would give them more people playing the game.

@doulous76 wrote:

@PeytonManning073 

The same person creating multiple accounts is still considered "one" person. That doesn't create more people playing the game.

I'm going to lock this post since it's from 2015 and there have been many new updates to Madden Overdrive since then. It's also considered Necroposting via our Rules & Guidelines.

• Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (2,677 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More