Re: Madden NFL Mobile 21 Support FAQ

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden NFL Mobile 21 Support FAQ

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, Madden Mobile Community!

It’s an all-new game! Madden NFL 21 Mobile will launch on a brand-new app this year, granting more access to Madden than ever before. While we're always excited to get started with a new season of Madden NFL Mobile, we are also prepared to help players out with any account or technical issues that pop up throughout the season. Below is a Support FAQ guide if you experience any issues with our game. Hopefully you'll never have to go through this guide, but if you do and still need help, please reach out to us on these forums and we'll do our best to get out to you as quickly as possible. We're all in the huddle together.

Game Information

• Official Launch Trailer (HERE)
  • The Yard Gridiron Notes (HERE)
  • The Yard Breakdown/Video (HERE)
  • The Yard Underground Shared Inventory with Madden 21 (HERE)
  • How to create an Avatar (HERE)
  • Overview of Madden NFL 21 Mobile per Game Changer Noobkill213 (HERE)
  • Madden NFL Mobile 21 Gridiron Notes (HERE)
  • Twitch channel (HERE)
  • Official Discord channel (HERE)
  • Follow us on Twitter! (HERE)

Account &Technical Help

• Controls, Account Linking, Game Modes, Marketplace, & More (HERE)
  • Account Help & Ban/Suspension (HERE)
  • How to get help within the Madden NFL 21 Mobile App (HERE)
  • How to save your game progress (HERE)
  • How to find your User ID (DO NOT POST PUBLICLY) (HERE)
  • Need help outside of these forums?? EA Help on Twitter is available! (HERE)
  • Need help with your account? (HERE)
  • Know the rules for Madden NFL (HERE)
  • How to dispute a ban or suspension on your account (HERE)
  • I can't use league chat or login with Facebook? (HERE)

Mobile Troubleshooting

• Devices no longer supported list (HERE)
  • Android users (HERE)
  • Apple/iOS users (HERE)

Answers HQ Guide & Forum Rules

https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

If you need help, please search the forums before creating a new topic to see if you're able to find a solution to your question/issue in an existing post. Did it work out for you? Great! Let others on the post know what worked or what you did to fix it. The more verified solutions we have on these forums and us working together will help make this season as friction-less as possible. 

See you on the field.

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 15 (16,325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey, all!

Going to close this post down from further replies due to multiple issues being raised and it can lead to confusion. If you need help with your issue please copy and paste your reply to a new or existing post on our boards so we can reach out to you. Please let us know what type of device you have and what troubleshooting steps you've already tried (ex: restarted device, reinstalled app, toggled WiFi off/on, etc.)

Please view this post for known issues at launch and information we're attempting to gather: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Madden-NFL-21-Mobile-Launch-Questions-amp-Known-Issues/m...

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 15 of 15 (18,860 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry How come when I inputs Ezekiel Elliott name in Auction it asks me to adjust my search?
Message 2 of 15 (16,228 Views)

Community Manager
@1mpreston Does it work if you put in Elliott?
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 15 (16,171 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well we have issues and not one person working here answers these questions.

Look at the pictures

Screenshot_20200803-121509.jpg
Screenshot_20200802-132343.jpg
Screenshot_20200802-132235.jpg
Message 4 of 15 (16,041 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm getting the same screen with update required but theirs no update available in the play store, so I keep getting the update required screen.. I was able to log on this morning for day four of the log in bonus pack then it stopped letting me in.. I even uninstalled and installed again but still get update required 

Message 5 of 15 (16,021 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@SlimShaney1 Me too. I haven’t even been able to logon at all. Just downloaded game. Opened it and told me there was update required. No update available though.
Message 6 of 15 (15,976 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My gameplay is sooo screwed. Is there any way to fix this?

Screenshot_2020-08-04-15-34-26.png
Message 7 of 15 (15,670 Views)

★★ Novice

For me its my mailbox and daily goals. Can't complete the goals and can't access the mailbox

image0.png
image1.png
Message 8 of 15 (15,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting error messages saying "Oops", "Unknown Error", and "Sorry, something unexpected went wrong. Please try again" when I try logging on on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone while connected to the WiFi. I've tried looking up the fix, searching countless blogs and forums, and I've even tried contacting customer service and they were no help...the only way I can play is off of my phone's mobile data and I've almost ran out. I honestly don't know what to do... Disappointed

Message 9 of 15 (15,622 Views)

★★ Novice
@danielmalis3 my daily goals don’t work either. i’ve completed them but they won’t give me my reward
Message 10 of 15 (15,605 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More