Madden NFL 21 Mobile Q&A Session with the Community Manager!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden NFL 21 Mobile Q&A Session with the Community Manager!

Community Manager

Hey, Madden NFL Mobile fans!

The Community Manager for Madden NFL Mobile went on a live-stream for a Q&A session with the community to answer as many questions as possible related to the new Madden NFL 21 Mobile app coming on August 6th.

You can view the entire Q&A session here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/692265668?t=00h05m51s

Current Madden Mobile streams will take place on Wednesdays and Fridays at 11:00AM ET.

Here are some important highlights from the stream:

• Major auction house changes will be coming
  • Madden Mobile 20 is estimated to be live for 60 days from Madden NFL 21 Mobile's launch
  • Wildcard players can have any scheme (so the dev team doesn't have to make 4 different players)
  • Competitive rankings/leaderboards will likely be reset but not officially confirmed yet
  • Evolution will be back in some form but different
  • Training is still in the game
  • Power will still be a big feature in the game (Will go into more depth on Wednesday stream)
  • You can still select the coach you want but all the playbooks will be available for you right away

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 9 (946 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden NFL 21 Mobile Q&A Session with the Community Manager!

Champion
@DUCKSMW Unfortunately no, there is no way to transfer your team from MM20 into MM21. Every player has to start over with a new team at the start of the season. Standard smile

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (605 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Will there still be leagues?
Message 2 of 9 (855 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry, question here for you. We may have a bug in 21? I can't find anything to do with the L. Jackson Shades & I can't figure out how on the last Ramsey how I lost and it won't let me replay it? Doesn't give me a countdown or anything.

Message 3 of 9 (817 Views)

Community Manager
@rob12321bor Nick mentioned this a while back in one of the first Q&As. Since Madden NFL 21 Mobile is a new app, the league can't transfer over and you'll have to re-created it. It's recommended to reach out to you league members and let them know what the details are on the new league that's created in the new app.

Mentioned here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/652762664?t=00h36m43s
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (779 Views)

★★ Novice

Is the major change to the auction house going to be that we can actually sell 100 overall players? Super!

Message 5 of 9 (753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just confirming. Is there any way to take progress from Madden Mobile NFL20 to the new 21?

Message 6 of 9 (607 Views)

Champion
@DUCKSMW Unfortunately no, there is no way to transfer your team from MM20 into MM21. Every player has to start over with a new team at the start of the season. Standard smile

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 7 of 9 (606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that's what I was afraid of....ugh. 5000pwr team down the drain. Thanks for the quick reply

Message 8 of 9 (603 Views)

Champion
@DUCKSMW No problem!

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 9 of 9 (596 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More