Re: Madden NFL 21 Mobile Launch Questions & Known Issues

by filthyD

Original Post

★ Novice

There is a bug where on Jalen Ramsey it doesn't unlock either path despite having the needed feat unlocked

Screenshot_20200816-084933.png
Message 41 of 56 (640 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry League Help doesn't seem to work (see image--I ask for this after every Madden Collector Set and while the helps are tapped, the set is not unlocked again until its natural timer runs out), game is not processing all successful attempts to WIN an event (see image), WRs still do not jump for the ball, fastest cards in the game are still getting chased down by DEs, Top100 Spotlight events have the Repeatable icon in the corners of their artwork but when repeating the event they do not award anything, Open All seems to lose several packs and their contents/coins.

IMG_9197.PNG
IMG_9204.PNG
IMG_8EC56E505E25-1.jpeg
Message 42 of 56 (637 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 21 Mobile Launch Questions

Champion

Looks like it’s fixed on my end now! Thanks Blue!

Message 43 of 56 (557 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the appropriate age for my country and it still won't let me talk in league chat

Message 44 of 56 (534 Views)

★ Apprentice

My league chat isn't working and I checked and I am the right age for my country to view social things

Message 45 of 56 (512 Views)

★★ Guide

@UKF1sh hey bud, did you go to the Achievements window and move over to the Achievements-Feats?  You gotta collect the Gems for building a 75 OVR Offense and a 75 OVR Defense.  It's a different drop-down menu "DAILY-WEEKLY-CHALLENGES-ACHIEVEMENTS" and these two are under ACHIEVEMENTS-FEATS.  Once you collect those, the event will unlock and you won't need to use keys.

Message 46 of 56 (502 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry  New and creative way to un-reward us Standard smile  I was playing the repeatable Power Play events (pictured) and got zero rewards.  The Chargers-Seahawks-Bucs events that had multiple stages started with the pictured denominations of stamina, tokens and points.  Then after completing it again, no change in anything but the blue stamina.  It took the stamina but doesn't award anything.  I am stumped.  There seem to be several reward and availability issues with this promo.  Sometimes the app lets me play these again and sometimes it doesn't.

IMG_9234.PNG
IMG_9235.PNG
IMG_9237.PNG
Message 47 of 56 (497 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m seeing that across the board and its really frustrating.

Message 48 of 56 (483 Views)

★ Apprentice

For some reason overdrive is smoother than arena idk why and the red circle under my players is glitchy 

Message 49 of 56 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I can’t get rid of these bizarre flashing lines and dots on the playing field. It’s almost like the players routes are strobing on the screen during any game play.

Also, are we supposed to be getting rewards during the Madden Today “position” and “scheme” events? After I play one it just goes back to the main Madden Today Screen.

Message 50 of 56 (453 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More