Re: Madden NFL 21 Mobile Auction House & Game Shutdown Information

by MoodyBlues528

Original Post

Madden NFL 21 Mobile Auction House & Game Shutdown Information

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello, Madden NFL Mobile Community.

Here are important dates below impacting Madden NFL 21 Mobile as we prepare for the next season:

• 8/13: Auction House Postings Disabled
  • 8/16: Server Maintenance/Game Goes Offline
  • 8/20: New Season Starts! 

M22.png

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 5 (879 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  So when the game shuts down on the 16th will it be down until the 20th or come back up temporarily until MM22 starts?  One of the guys in our league heard it would only be down for about 1 day.

Message 2 of 5 (844 Views)

Champion

@MoodyBlues528 wrote:

@EA_Blueberry  So when the game shuts down on the 16th will it be down until the 20th or come back up temporarily until MM22 starts?  One of the guys in our league heard it would only be down for about 1 day.

@MoodyBlues528 

Once the game goes offline on the 16th, it will not become playable again until the MM22 app update drops. It's always possible that the app stores push the update earlier than the 20th, which is per usual for the new season, but you should expect to not be able to play MM22 until the 20th.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 3 of 5 (839 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@hawskee That's what I was thinking. They had just said they heard Nick say on a stream today that it would only go down for about a day, come back up (MM21), and then switch over on Friday. Doesn't sound right to me considering they have to put up a whole new build.
Message 4 of 5 (832 Views)

Champion

@MoodyBlues528 wrote:
@hawskeeThat's what I was thinking. They had just said they heard Nick say on a stream today that it would only go down for about a day, come back up (MM21), and then switch over on Friday. Doesn't sound right to me considering they have to put up a whole new build.

I gotcha. Yeah, they may have misheard things on stream today. Once the game goes offline and server maintenance commences on the 16th, we won't be able to get back in until we update the app to MM22 on the 20th or whenever the app store pushes the update.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 5 of 5 (825 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More