Re: Madden Mobile

by ClashinCam

Original Post

Madden Mobile

★ Novice
I've been playing madden mobile since it came out and I fell in love with it. I don't know but I find it addicting. I had elite drew brees and reggae bush and a lot of other players man. In really upset with what has happened. I went in and bought a pack with my coins and then I backed out later when I went into that app all my players just disappeared! And I checked reviews of this game and other people have seen the same stuff! EA needs to fix this! It is horrible. All that time wasted and I expect to have my players back after that. Not only are my players gone but they are replace with a bunch of tiny little players that walk and they can't do anything! If there is a solution please let me know thank you and it better be fixed if there is none
Message 1 of 4 (704 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I incurred the same issue today and am currently mortified.  My roster was stacked and suddenly they all have 11 on their jersyes and walk.  Another issue is when i go into the Auction House and click on a player to bid on the game crashes.  I dont know where to begin with my frustration but this isnt acceptable.  I will be talking to the help desk soon and hope they have a way to fix this ASAP.

Message 2 of 4 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you get a resolution?

I was playing one of the daily challenges and on the last play as time ran out, the game crashed and now I have the same symptoms.

1. Go to the my team lineup and everything's blank

2. Click on any position and it crashes

3. Click on anything in the auction house and it crashes

4. When I play a challenge, the team just walks while the CPU plays at fullspeed.

Message 3 of 4 (629 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I completely understand your problem! Ive have been playing since the beginning of September and am loaded (not to brag) I have 14 elite player and 7 of them are elite captians. It was extremely aggonizing for me to open the app one day and see my hard work and achievements just washed. Madden needs to solve this ASAP because unlike other glitches this one basically deams the game unplayable. I havent been able to complete a play for more than 2 yards over the past two days and I swear if it continues I will have ripped every hair out of my body. To go from basically playing Madden non stop for two months to stopping has been a major withdraw. I really dont want to give up on my work in the game because before this glitch it was my favorite mobile game by a land slide. I would be very dissapointed and angry if EA and Madden Mobile dont launch a content update containing a fix for this irritating glitch within the next few days
Message 4 of 4 (607 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More