Re: Madden Mobile on iPhone6

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Madden Mobile on iPhone6

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing Madden NFL Mobile on my iPhone 6 on a daily basis. Recently I opened the game with Internet connection and it said: Resource Download Error, Please make sure you have an Internet connection", but I am connected. This happened last month too and I deleted the app and started from scratch. Currently when I open the app it asks me to login with Facebook or as a guest. I no longer have access to my data. I've tried closing the app, restarting it, restarted my phone multiple times. I've gone through this process multiple times and nothing is working. I know the data is still on my phone because I keep getting the "Head to head games expired" notifications. I know if I delete the app, all will be lost. Is there any possible way to fix this issue? My team was a 94 offense and a 95 defense. I would hate to start from scratch again for the third time. Thanks,
Kpottsnc
Message 1 of 5 (876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

<top> Does madden work on iPhone 6 because it does not work on my phone and I would really like to play the game

Message 2 of 5 (657 Views)

Community Manager

@Toviel_k 

Does it have iOS 10 or newer? Make sure it has the latest software update.

It meets the requirements but I recommend lowering the video settings in game since your device is on the minimum requirements side of running the game.

The game isn’t working on my device

Because of the new graphics and gameplay engine, Madden NFL Mobile has higher minimum requirements than previous seasons of Madden NFL Mobile.

You’ll need a device with OGLES 3.0 and 1G RAM to play. That means it will have specs equivalent to the Samsung Galaxy S5 or newer for Google Play devices, or an iPhone that supports iOS 10 or newer.

If your device can run the game, make sure you have the most up to date version of it:

• Apple App Store: Go to the App Store on your device, then tap the Updates tab on the bottom bar. Find Madden NFL Mobile in that list and tap Update.
  • Google Play: Go to the Google Play Store, then go to My Apps. If there’s a newer version of Madden NFL Mobile, it will say Update Available.

Amazon devices are not supported for Madden NFL Mobile.

Is the game crashing?

If your mobile device meets the requirements but your game is still crashing, you can try lowering the Quality settings in the game’s menu:

1. Tap the menu icon (the three lines on the top left corner of the main menu).
  2. Tap the Settings cogwheel.
  3. Tap Edit next to Preferences.
  4. Under the Visual section, drag the Quality setting down to a lower setting and see if your game stops crashing.

If you don’t have the option to adjust the Quality settings, then your device is most likely on the lower end of the minimum requirements.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-mobile/get-help-in-madden-nfl-mobile/

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 5 (635 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have been usign my iphone 6 as well...I really had to adjust my setup to reduce the oops network outages. Now, they are fewer outages that I deal with. :-)
1. I relocated my 2.4 ghz wireless access point (same room I sit in) close enough I can throw a nerf ball at it.
2. backed up the game to facebook, apple, etc. so if I delete I won't loose everything.
3. deleted & re-installed the game.

4. clear out any web browser data on phone.
5. I set the game to NOT use cell data. I only play MM20 while in house connected to my wi-fi.

From my years of experience there are multiple possible area's of data congestion. But, all I can do is check my end & if EA can check there end as well.

Message 4 of 5 (572 Views)

Community Manager

@FireFlyRun wrote:

I have been usign my iphone 6 as well...I really had to adjust my setup to reduce the oops network outages. Now, they are fewer outages that I deal with. :-)
1. I relocated my 2.4 ghz wireless access point (same room I sit in) close enough I can throw a nerf ball at it.
2. backed up the game to facebook, apple, etc. so if I delete I won't loose everything.
3. deleted & re-installed the game.

4. clear out any web browser data on phone.
5. I set the game to NOT use cell data. I only play MM20 while in house connected to my wi-fi.

From my years of experience there are multiple possible area's of data congestion. But, all I can do is check my end & if EA can check there end as well.

@FireFlyRun 

Thanks for helping out with those steps. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (556 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More