Madden Mobile masters series Triplets

by 4aicf4dpwibl

Original Post

Re: Madden mobile 20 masters series bug

★★★ Newbie

I’m having a similar issues, but on stage 3. It’s asking for 20 keys to unlock the stage chest. However, none of the events gave me keys and I’ve been stuck For days with no solution this far. 

78FEB779-2F78-44F0-91EE-261074FD34C9.png
Message 11 of 15 (379 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile masters series Triplets

★ Novice

I am on stage 10 of the triplets and after completing the first still event to choose a path, nothing showed up. Literally nothing is there for me to complete until the very last event to get one of the three players but I can’t play and of the events that lead up to the last part because they aren’t even there. 

Message 12 of 15 (305 Views)

Community Manager

@reilest35 wrote:

I am on stage 10 of the triplets and after completing the first still event to choose a path, nothing showed up. Literally nothing is there for me to complete until the very last event to get one of the three players but I can’t play and of the events that lead up to the last part because they aren’t even there. 

@reilest35 

The team is aware of that and looking into it. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 15 (291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue for about a week now, tried everything mentioned here but nothing worked

Message 14 of 15 (266 Views)

Community Manager

@ffroman 

Thanks for hanging in there. The team is trying to address this as quickly possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 15 (210 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More