Madden Mobile masters series Triplets

by 4aicf4dpwibl

Original Post

Madden Mobile masters series Triplets

★ Novice

I have completed almost all of the events on stage 10 of the triplets series. I'm stuck on this stage and can't progress because all events are locked except for one(highlighted in yellow) but I cannot select the event to play it. I doesn't show a prompt that I can select, instead it shows nothing. I havent been able to progress in nearly 48 hours now. What's the problem? Is there a fix or am I just screwed? 

Message 1 of 15 (1,444 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile masters series Triplets

★ Guide

I am having the same trouble, accept at an earlier stage.  I am stuck at the final chest in Master Series, The Triplets, Stage 2.  I cannot select the final chest to complete the stage.

Screenshot_20191023-174439_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 2 of 15 (1,425 Views)

★ Guide

I had that issue before and switched to Wifi and it worked.  Not sure why I had to as I was on 4G already but it worked.

Message 3 of 15 (1,380 Views)

★ Expert
@4aicf4dpwibl @jags4life is right. Play on mobile data then switch back to wifi.
Message 4 of 15 (1,372 Views)

★ Novice

I always play on mobile data. Wifi isn't available where I am. Any other suggestions  I'm almost surprised EA hasn't fixed this yet  

Message 5 of 15 (1,351 Views)

Champion

I spoke with Tech in Ireland about this and they said not to have both on at the same time and when on WiFi put your phone in Airplane Mode. Doesn’t work all the time either way, but sometimes helps.

Message 6 of 15 (1,306 Views)

Treasure icon issue Masters and Gauntlet events

★★★ Newbie

Hi to all

I have the problem from the past couple of days when i click on the treasure box its not showing anything. Im stuck on level 9 for Kamara

and yesterday i bought 4k gems gauntlet and i have the same issue when i click on the treasure icon. im now stuck.

I restarted my device nothing new. Uninstalled restarted my phone and reinstalled again and didnt work that way either.

Please help me

Message 7 of 15 (1,295 Views)

Community Manager

@4aicf4dpwibl 

Did you get this fixed? Sometimes if you toggle your WiFi on/off that can help clear up UI errors. That feature should still be available on your device. 

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 15 (1,279 Views)

Madden mobile 20 masters series bug

★★★ Newbie

I have completed the drill before you can open a chest and when I click on the chest icon it doesn’t show the claim button even though that’s the next thing for me to do so I can’t advance in the masters series any longer I have deleted the app and reloaded it and that doesn’t help and I have shut my phone off I have also reset the app and nothing works fix this

Message 9 of 15 (1,250 Views)

Re: Madden mobile 20 masters series bug

Community Manager

@leonardc9754 

I moved your post over here. Do any of the workarounds mentioned in this post help get the claim button to show up?

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 15 (1,211 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More