Re: Madden Mobile app won’t open

by beastfrog34

Original Post

★ Novice
@Bird0662 I tried that and it doesn’t work. I think my issue is I have a VPN and I can’t turn it off. That’s probably what’s keeping me from playing, and if that’s the case is there anything I can do?
Message 31 of 39 (1,048 Views)

Community Manager

@beastfrog34 Perhaps you can talk with the VPN manager/provider, and see if they can open up anything they're blocking?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 32 of 39 (1,026 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David I asked them and they said it was Madden blocking them, not them blocking Madden
Message 33 of 39 (994 Views)

★ Novice
Is there anything that can be done?
Message 34 of 39 (933 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too 

Message 35 of 39 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro it still dosint work please help

Message 36 of 39 (418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@YungDaggerFlick wrote:
Whenever I open up the NSWhatsAPP Mobile app, the app runs and gets to the loading screen. From there it gets to about 20% then freezes and closes the app. This process repeats over and over what do I do

Yes, that's true but I think at at time my internet was very slow. So, you should also check your internet speed before opening the app. Otherwise, contact their support customer service. They will respond to your queries as soon as possible.

Message 37 of 39 (132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I experienced the same issue. I tried various solutions, and what worked for me was deleting the Madden Mobile app and then downloading it again. Give it a try – it might help resolve the problem.

Message 38 of 39 (112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's no use, I open the game and when I go to load the game I simply close the game.

Message 39 of 39 (56 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More