Re: Madden Mobile app won’t open

by jellobello25

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Mobile app won’t open

★★★ Newbie
Whenever I open up the Madden Mobile app, the app runs and gets to the loading screen. From there it gets to about 20% then freezes and closes the app. This process repeats over and over what do I do
Message 1 of 39 (30,945 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

delete the app and download it again.

it happened to me too and that fixed it.

View in thread

Message 14 of 39 (27,515 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@YungDaggerFlick

First, just try restarting your device and then retry.

If the same thing happens, make sure your game is linked via Facebook and then uninstall and reinstall the game:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/iOS-Android-Link-or-re-link-to-correct-Facebook-account/t...

barry.png
Message 2 of 39 (30,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What if i do have facebook
Message 3 of 39 (29,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Don’t*
Message 4 of 39 (29,727 Views)

Community Manager

@poptartquaz

It is likely your device does not meet the requirements for Madden NFL Overdrive.

What devices can I play on?

Because of the new graphics and gameplay engine, Madden NFL Overdrive has higher minimum requirements than previous seasons of Madden NFL Mobile.

You’ll need a device with OGLES 3.0 and 1G RAM to play. That means it will have specs equivalent to the Samsung Galaxy S5 or newer for Google Play devices, or an iPhone 5s or newer for iOS devices. Upgrade your device to join us in the new season.

barry.png
Message 5 of 39 (29,619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about the iPhone xs max? It should meet every requirement for play but it won’t get passed the black screen and into the yellow. Works with note 9 just fine but that’s wifeys phone. Please help!

Message 6 of 39 (29,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem i just got the XS Max yesterday and i’ve tried everything to get it to work but it won’t pass the black screen.

Message 7 of 39 (29,429 Views)

Community Manager

@jellobello25 @DanTiger51 Thanks for the posts, we're seeing quite a few reports about the new iPhone XS. We'll look into this and hopefully have an update soon.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 39 (29,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue with an Iphone XS Max.

Message 9 of 39 (29,314 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

listen this keeps happening to me to and tech support swears they cant do anything so here I am. please help me. my league probably kicked me for not playing in league vs league and I am angry. please help me.

Message 10 of 39 (29,127 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More