Madden Mobile and Apple Game Center

by ericupton

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Mobile and Apple Game Center

★★★ Newbie

So prior to the 2021 app rollout, I had quite the team associated to an Apple Game Center account. 

Now I read that Apple Game Center is no longer supported and that I essentially have to start over. 

Is there any way to recover my progress under the Apple Game Center login? Was there a warning I missed to let me know I was going to lose it?

Seriously disenfranchised,

Eric

Message 1 of 6 (1,054 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden Mobile and Apple Game Center

Champion
@ericupton If I'm understanding you correctly, you would have to start over when Madden Mobile 21 was launched even if you were using a different account linking format like Facebook. This reset happens every season so every player has to completely start over. Standard smile

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,035 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@ericupton If I'm understanding you correctly, you would have to start over when Madden Mobile 21 was launched even if you were using a different account linking format like Facebook. This reset happens every season so every player has to completely start over. Standard smile

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 2 of 6 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes. Our franchise team spanned multiple seasons. I was surprised starting this season to not find it in my account. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,010 Views)

Madden Mobile Game Center Login

★★★ Newbie

Madden Mobile on Apple iPhone, I looked on a past issue on this forum and I deleted the app, AND THE APP ISNT ON THE APP STORE!! It’s the one with Mahomes as the cover... I loved grinding the game and I had a lot of time spent on the game and I’m sad to see its gone now... any way that could be resolved

Message 4 of 6 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@FDWB But what about the things that don’t reset every season , I have lost those
Message 5 of 6 (762 Views)

Champion

@HipityHopity21 wrote:
@FDWBBut what about the things that don’t reset every season , I have lost those

@HipityHopity21 

Can you elaborate on what you are referring to here with this post? The reason that nothing carried over from Madden Mobile 20 to Madden NFL 21 Mobile was due to us moving over to a new app. When we moved over to the new app this season, all prior progress from MM15-MM20 was lost. This is because first party app stores do not allow content to be transferred from app to app.

Next season we will remain on the same app as we are using now (like we did from MM15-MM20), so this will not be an issue. Although nothing has been confirmed yet, it is expected that Madden Cash will carry over per usual. The hope is that some of the cosmetic items like logos & banners will be able to be carried over from MM21 also.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 6 of 6 (755 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More