Re: Madden Mobile Program Stamina Change

by CrayZGamerBoy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Mobile Program Stamina Change

★★ Novice

I am very irritated by the fact how Program Stamina regenerates 1 Stamina per 3 minutes. If you start with 0 Program Stamina, this will take a whopping 10 hours to refill to max. I 100% guarantee that there are a lot of people who hate the regeneration speed and are unable to redeem their favorite players. If the regeneration speed increases to 1 per 1.5 minutes, this issue will be solved in no time. Think about this in the long run Madden devs, if more people are happy with the regeneration times, more people will come and play the programs you made. That equals more money.

Message 1 of 6 (2,356 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

To get program stamia with the store not working just go into programs , hit program stamia that it shows you can buy in programs at the top. I spent so many program stamia. Sorry if this does not answer your question @TheGLife2014 .

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (2,090 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Noobsuki 

Appreciate the feedback! Make sure you take advantage of the program stamina offer in the store if you weren't aware of it yet, I actually forget that's there time to time. >_<

Always a good choice to go for gems in Masters Series for rewards so you can load up on program stamina later. Wink 

No description available.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,263 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It is no longer offered on my game in the store for the last 5 days, what do you suggest, I do file a ticket?

Glife2014

Message 3 of 6 (2,110 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

To get program stamia with the store not working just go into programs , hit program stamia that it shows you can buy in programs at the top. I spent so many program stamia. Sorry if this does not answer your question @TheGLife2014 .

Message 4 of 6 (2,091 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks Bro. It worked

Message 5 of 6 (2,076 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Good!

Message 6 of 6 (2,064 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More