Re: Madden Mobile Not Working Refund All In Purchase Money

by Elad2015

Original Post

Madden Mobile Not Working Refund All In Purchase Money

★ Apprentice

I have been playing Madden Foodball For a Long time now.  This is the worst  I just got my team almost where I need it and now it keeps crashing and will not open.  I have spend alot of money on this app and I WANT a full refund.  If I have to reinstall it I lose all my data and have to start over, please fix the app NOW

Message 1 of 10 (1,866 Views)

★★★ Novice

Reinstalling won't help. I've tried it and the same thing happens. I haven't lost my progess I don't think because I get a peak at my coin count and it's the same. Still sucks though

Message 2 of 10 (1,847 Views)

★ Guide

Did you happen to link your MUT to Facebook?

Currently I don't and was crashing as described here. But oddly enough, after leaving the app alone for 2 days, I can now join up again. I didn't do anything special, no uninstall/re-install. Possibly time could be the resolution here. How long has this been affecting you? 

Message 3 of 10 (1,844 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine started yesterday morning. I first checked it at 10:00 and it's been doing the same thing ever since. Mine is linked to Facebook

Message 4 of 10 (1,837 Views)

★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me on my Samsung 6 and Nexus notebook. The main screen loads, cycles and then crashes, or as put in the other post, won't open. I have two teams with a lot invested in both. I want my teams,coins, ratings etc,etc. I have three other open issues in which I have lost 40k in coins and players. This is really getting frustrating. Please fix this and give me what I paid for.

Message 5 of 10 (1,805 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm in the same boat.  Last night the app just started crashing as soon as it loaded.  I tried reinstalling and then it appeared I lost everything.  Today I was able to log in to facebook and it did get my team back but it's back to crashing as soon as it loads.  Now I've missed 2 of the Haunted House events.  Not happy right now.

Message 6 of 10 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Novice

My friend sent a screenshot of the 96 Watt he just got. I'm so pissed about it. Now that event is over and I'm just chillin. Sucks so bad. I keep checking this site hoping to see a "solved" tag beside the thread

Message 7 of 10 (1,758 Views)

★ Novice
I had the Same thing happen. I lost all my data I was on the 5th season with lvl 83 overall team and I spent $50 dollars on this game.
Message 8 of 10 (1,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Change your Facebook profile picture and then try the madden app again. Sounds odd, but have heard that it is working for some.
Message 9 of 10 (1,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

spent 255$ on game was a 101 rating with all legends domination gauntlet and honors worst * ripoff i ever witnessed.

Message 10 of 10 (1,332 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More