Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Madden Mobile Not Working Refund All In Purchase Money

by Elad2015

Original Post

Madden Mobile Not Working Refund All In Purchase Money

★★★★ Novice

I have been playing Madden Foodball For a Long time now.  This is the worst  I just got my team almost where I need it and now it keeps crashing and will not open.  I have spend alot of money on this app and I WANT a full refund.  If I have to reinstall it I lose all my data and have to start over, please fix the app NOW

Message 1 of 10 (1,625 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Reinstalling won't help. I've tried it and the same thing happens. I haven't lost my progess I don't think because I get a peak at my coin count and it's the same. Still sucks though

Message 2 of 10 (1,607 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Did you happen to link your MUT to Facebook?

Currently I don't and was crashing as described here. But oddly enough, after leaving the app alone for 2 days, I can now join up again. I didn't do anything special, no uninstall/re-install. Possibly time could be the resolution here. How long has this been affecting you? 

Message 3 of 10 (1,604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine started yesterday morning. I first checked it at 10:00 and it's been doing the same thing ever since. Mine is linked to Facebook

Message 4 of 10 (1,597 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me on my Samsung 6 and Nexus notebook. The main screen loads, cycles and then crashes, or as put in the other post, won't open. I have two teams with a lot invested in both. I want my teams,coins, ratings etc,etc. I have three other open issues in which I have lost 40k in coins and players. This is really getting frustrating. Please fix this and give me what I paid for.

Message 5 of 10 (1,565 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm in the same boat.  Last night the app just started crashing as soon as it loaded.  I tried reinstalling and then it appeared I lost everything.  Today I was able to log in to facebook and it did get my team back but it's back to crashing as soon as it loads.  Now I've missed 2 of the Haunted House events.  Not happy right now.

Message 6 of 10 (1,529 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My friend sent a screenshot of the 96 Watt he just got. I'm so pissed about it. Now that event is over and I'm just chillin. Sucks so bad. I keep checking this site hoping to see a "solved" tag beside the thread

Message 7 of 10 (1,518 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I had the Same thing happen. I lost all my data I was on the 5th season with lvl 83 overall team and I spent $50 dollars on this game.
Message 8 of 10 (1,438 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Change your Facebook profile picture and then try the madden app again. Sounds odd, but have heard that it is working for some.
Message 9 of 10 (1,428 Views)

★★★★ Novice

spent 255$ on game was a 101 rating with all legends domination gauntlet and honors worst * ripoff i ever witnessed.

Message 10 of 10 (1,092 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help