Madden Mobile League Tournament is not ending after 24 hrs deadline

by 5ammy99

Original Post

Madden Mobile League Tournament is not ending after 24 hrs deadline

★★★ Newbie

Tournament is between BOYZNIGHTOUT league (Our League) and SKOL vikings league. Everyone in BOYZNIGHTOUT took their turns. However, one memeber of SKOL vikings didn't take any turns. Also, tournament clock stopped counting down so time has run out.

However, we cannot claim our reward as we clearly won it!

Please fix this issue ASAP!!!

There should a way to kill the tournament.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (723 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile League Tournament is not ending after 24 hrs deadline

★★★ Pro

I don't have much knowledge about tournaments yet but feel free to contact EA.

You can contact EA here.

You can live chat with an EA representative here.

If I answered your question please hit the xp button and accept this answer as the solution to help me level up!

Message 2 of 3 (703 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile League Tournament is not ending after 24 hrs deadline

★★★ Newbie
why is everyone giving us the runaround? no one at EA sports seems to have any idea about how to fix this problem. this problem is all over the place and no one has an answer. It's quite sad when you ask for support and they tell you that you are not to respond to them or it will cause your case number to be cancelled. So basically we're supposed to sit around and wait for nothing to happen? It would be one thing if someone would post that they've been helped and their problem solved, but I'm yet to see that. At least make some indication that you guys are trying to fix this issue. I agree with one of the previous post, need to create an option for us to kill the tournaments when this problem occurs. we can't even continue to play because the tournament is frozen, therefore we cannot continue to play the game in this mode. how do you expect people to continue to be interested in your product when they can't even play the game?
Message 3 of 3 (357 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More