Madden Mobile Issue

by megfrom13th

Original Post

Madden Mobile Issue

★★ Novice
Ok, so here's the story. I downloaded and played this game for a few weeks. Got great pulls, TOTW JJ Watt, Andrew Luck, Andre Johnson and so forth. I was in a good league too. I came home one day, tried to log on and got the message "need Internet" or whatever. I let it slide but after a few days of it over and over again I got suspicious. I was told that if I uninstalled then reinstalled I'd get my progress back. Not the case. I can see my old guy in my old league just sitting there. Anyone know how I can get back into that account? Got in chat with an advisor yesterday, said they'd send me to the email team. Nothing yet. Need some help.
Message 1 of 8 (539 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile Issue

★★ Novice
Anyone...?
Message 2 of 8 (535 Views)

★ Guide

Did you happen to originally sign into facebook? Your team would be associated to it. 

Seems there's been server/crashing issues going on through the forums here. Happening to me as well. 

Message 3 of 8 (532 Views)

★★ Novice
No, but the advisor I talked to said if I was signed into Origin I should be able to sign back in. But I don't know how that works because there's no sign in to anything there except Facebook. I believe it might've saved to iTunes, gotta check though
Message 4 of 8 (530 Views)

★ Guide

Hmm, they may have got that mixed up. Origin is not used with this App, Facebook is. 

Message 5 of 8 (527 Views)

★★ Novice
Alright thanks. But do you or anyone know how I can either get back some players or sign into it again somehow?
Message 6 of 8 (498 Views)

★★ Novice
C an anyone from ea help..
Message 7 of 8 (473 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If you were not signed in with Facebook your account is gone
Message 8 of 8 (460 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More