Re: Madden Mobile: How to recover a team after re downloading app

by TiredOfScammers

Original Post

Madden Mobile: How to recover a team after re downloading app

★★★ Newbie

I got a new phone and had to redownload Madden Mobile and I had to make a new team. My previous team was a really good team and i don't know how to get it back.

Previous Team:

Washington Redskins

Overall: 85

Level: 48

QB-Philip Rivers-Ovr 90-Elite-Captain Colectable

Username: BRYC32

Message 1 of 5 (7,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did not use Facebook to connect to Mobile Madden. My user was Jose and I played as Eagles. i was part of Orange Crush 18 League. My ovr was 98 with o#ense, defense and Special teams at 98.Tom Brady was my quarterback. I bought a new phone and it too prompted me to create new aaccount. i used Jose, but it started me from scratch. Please help?! Thank You.
Message 2 of 5 (6,937 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

If you still have the old phone and it still has the mobile account you should connect to Facebook to back it up. If you do that, then go into the new device and connect that Madden Mobile app to Facebook. Your team should transfer right to the new device. 

You might still be able  recover a team that was seemingly deleted off of a device because it was a guest account that was not backed up to Facebook. If you have this situation occur, it is possible to recover the team unlike we all, or at least I previously believed. If a user loses their account in this manner, that user can possibly recover the team if they know the UserID associated with the account. The UserID can be found at the very end of the credits screen in the settings menu.

If the team is lost, but you have the UserID, get a hold of Customer Support at:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=madd...eam&category=lost-missing-item 

If you have the ID, recovering the team is possible. So all users, especially those of you who are not backed up to Facebook should find out and make a note of your UserID. Without this ID number, recovery of the team is not possible.

Message 3 of 5 (6,929 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

He's lying, I tried using the user ID to get my team back and i was actually logged into Facebook. The face book account i was using apparently somehow had two different accounts linked to it don't ask me how i managed to do that. I tried downloading and playing madden mobile on my new iPod since i freshly restored the device and i used my normal email and password and the game made me make a new account on the Facebook login I've been using to play this game with for years now. So now when i go in to play on my iPod i get some stupid account instead of my normal 100 overall account. Luckily the account is still on my iPad so i can access. I tried getting customer support to give me my account back for 5 days straight not a soul apparently could help me. EA customer support is absolutetely horrible. They don't know what they are doing and they can't even tell you how to get your account back nor any of your account information to at least try to get it back using the userID that i had saved from my account already, and they are the ones that made the stupid game, aint that something. one person from ea chat support i was talking with told me i had to start over because they couldn't use the userID to get my account recovered. I was so heated i just closed the browser. Now if i really didn't have access to my account i probably would have really had a fit but luckily i just needed my account on a new device. I really do feel sorry for those who lose they're account on madden mobile because i guess they really expect your to just start over with no empathy or boost or help to TRY to get your old team back to the way it used to be. So don't follow the disclaimer USER IDs DONT WORK. IF YOU LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT ITS GONE FOR GOOD. THEY CANNOT GET IT BACK (sady).

Message 4 of 5 (6,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 5 of 5 (3,220 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More