Re: Madden Mobile Glitch

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Madden Mobile Glitch

★★★★★ Novice

When I play Madden Mobile, it glitches and keeps freezing and starting again. I've tried reinstalling the am 3 times and it still won't work. Any tips?

Message 1 of 7 (841 Views)

★★ Guide
@DunkTower Which device are you playing on?
Message 2 of 7 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

On my chromebook which is touchscreen and has google play.

So it's like an android tablet.

Message 3 of 7 (783 Views)

Community Manager
@DunkTower Hey there. I see that you're having issues with Madden Mobile as you are with NBA Live Mobile. I'd recommend syncing up with Google Play Games if you can to save progress to the cloud and perform all the steps in this link below, including a reinstall of the game. Double-check your Chromebook's software to see if it has the latest version.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry My Google play games will not work. It says unsupported account every time that I try and connect.
Message 5 of 7 (708 Views)

Community Manager
@DunkTower That appears to be related to certain permissions on the device per Google Support: https://support.google.com/families/answer/7106960?hl=en

If you're unable to sync up with Google, progress will be lost upon reinstalling the game if played on Guest mode, sadly. If restarting the device, clearing the app's cache, and checking all troubleshooting steps via this link do not work, I'm afraid it will be difficult to troubleshoot if a fresh reinstall of the game isn't working. :\

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (705 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've tried about everything. I recently tried clearing the cache and it runs fine but in a game, it freezes and runs repetitively. 

Message 7 of 7 (682 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More