Re: Auction House

by broncos24champ

Original Post

Madden Mobile . . . Auction Failure

★ Guide
Won auction today, but auction posted error message. Lost 21,000 in coins and the player I won. A 90 PR appeared on my bench, but when I tried to put him in my lineup the server rebooted and I lost the player and the coins. How do I get one or the other back?
Message 2 of 42 (23,049 Views)

Auction House

★★★★★ Novice

Does not work Auction House.

Message 1 of 42 (22,843 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Having same problem all day...

Message 3 of 42 (22,835 Views)

Madden Mobile: Losing coins after losing bids in Auction House

★★★★ Novice

Tonight, I have lost about 160k. After bidding on an item and losing the winning bid, I get my coins back. However, a few minutes later they disappear. For exam9le, one time tonight I bid 80k on a Veteran Mathis LB. I lost by 100. I got the 80k back and then a few minutes later, they were gone. This happened 3 times at least tonight,

Any suggestions? No luck contacting EA.

Message 4 of 42 (22,883 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile: Losing coins after losing bids in Auction House

★★ Novice
Its happened to me twice. I lost 122000 in total so far on two players.
Message 5 of 42 (22,873 Views)

Outbid on madden mobile and took my coins. Please return

★★★ Newbie
I was outbid on an item and my 116,000 coins taken. What is the process to get these back.
Message 6 of 42 (22,848 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile . . . Auction Failure

Community Manager

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance. Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 7 of 42 (22,846 Views)

Auctions

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Bought at auction DT 88 all ok. Put it in the TEAM, the game crash. No player,no money. it cost 75000.

Message 8 of 42 (22,839 Views)

★ Novice
This game is broken! Nothing works right. I have 3 messages saying I was out bid and I cannot dismiss them.
I won a bid, it said you won it took my coins when I went to collect the card it said you lost the bid! RAGE QUIT!!!!
Message 9 of 42 (22,817 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile . . . Auction Failure

★ Novice
Same thing just happened to me today. My elite player expired on auction and just disappeared and didn't return. This game just gets worse and worse. They say they fix the problem and then the same dumb stuff happens and people loose coins/money/players. I'm sorry EA but 200 dollars cash doesn't cut it to try to win us back over. Thanks a lot EA but you are doing a terrible job and Ty clearly aren't listening when you say you are.
Message 10 of 42 (20,252 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More