Madden Mobile 21 will not load “Service Inaccessible”

by DaRon1163

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Mobile 21 will not load “Service Inaccessible”

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My madden mobile 21 says “Service Inaccessible” what do I do?? 

It also says “Network Timeout” what do I do?!?! I need help please!!

EA_Blueberry: Added “Service Inaccessible”  to post title

Message 1 of 52 (16,114 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden Mobile 21 will not load

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@DaRon1163 

This errors are generally device/connectivity related. Try these steps and let me know if it helps. If not, run through the help article below and let me know what device you play on.

• Simply restart your device
  • Toggle WiFi off and back on for your device
  • Try playing the game to see if you continue to get the error. If you get the error again, see if you have the option to connect to a different WIFi channel fro your router (I have 2.4 and 5.0GHz)
  • Check your device for software updates
  • Try deleting the app and reinstall it (if you connected your game to Google/Apple your progress will be saved to the servers. If you play on guest mode, deleting the game will delete all of your progress)
  • We've seen some parental control apps restrict access to the game
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 52 (16,030 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden Mobile 21 will not load

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@DaRon1163 

This errors are generally device/connectivity related. Try these steps and let me know if it helps. If not, run through the help article below and let me know what device you play on.

• Simply restart your device
  • Toggle WiFi off and back on for your device
  • Try playing the game to see if you continue to get the error. If you get the error again, see if you have the option to connect to a different WIFi channel fro your router (I have 2.4 and 5.0GHz)
  • Check your device for software updates
  • Try deleting the app and reinstall it (if you connected your game to Google/Apple your progress will be saved to the servers. If you play on guest mode, deleting the game will delete all of your progress)
  • We've seen some parental control apps restrict access to the game
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 52 (16,031 Views)

Inaccessible

★★ Novice

What gives?

Screenshot_20200910-001538_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 3 of 52 (15,915 Views)

Unavailable to play

★ Novice

I preordered the console game. On mobile I can’t sign in. I get a pop-up that reads: Sorry, but the game is currently inaccessible from your network connection. Please visit answers.ea.com and search for Madden Mobile. 

I’m about to delete the game and remove my account and leave a bad review everywhere I can. And spread the word to all my friends who also play. I don’t understand. Horrible service terrible customer experience 

Message 4 of 52 (15,860 Views)

Re: Unavailable to play

Community Manager
@Throninghail38 Have you tried restarting your device, rebooting your local network (unplug the modem/router power for 5 minutes), or toggled WiFi on/off?

I'll help you get in the game and I know it can be frustrating to troubleshoot technical errors like this. Let me know what type of device you're on and what steps you've gone through that I've posted above.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 52 (15,794 Views)

Can’t open game

★★ Novice

I just installed the app and I can’t even get into it. I just keep getting a message saying Game service is inaccessible from my network connection

Message 6 of 52 (15,613 Views)

Re: Can’t open game

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @dominic-man Are you using a Wi-Fi connection or your mobile service?

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 52 (15,591 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m using wifi

Message 8 of 52 (15,579 Views)

Community Manager
@dominic-man Try toggling WiFi off to see if you can play on mobile data to isolate if it's related to that. Toggling WiFi off and back on can help fix these errors.

What type of device do you play on and have you you tried restarting the device or reinstalled the app? If you're connected to the game via Google or Apple your data won't be lost.
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 52 (15,550 Views)

Madden mobile 21

★★ Novice

How do I fix inaccessibility to your network connection thing popping up in my loading screen on madden 21 mobile

Message 10 of 52 (15,548 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More