Madden Mobile 20 error

by seven13713

Original Post

Madden Mobile 20 error

★★★ Novice

Madden Mobile 20 not letting anyone sign in to account!!

Some of us would like to play with the teams we worked hard to build or purchased 

Message 1 of 11 (677 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile 20 error

Community Manager

Hey @seven13713

It doesn't look like there are any outages that should be blocking you from logging into Madden Mobile 20. Are you still having trouble signing in? If so, can you let me know what type of device you're playing on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 11 (644 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Android and I'm not the only one having this issue. plenty of people are having this problem on this wall
Message 3 of 11 (625 Views)

★★★ Novice

Look at attached!

Screenshot_20200812-205517_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20200812-205544_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200812-205555_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 4 of 11 (602 Views)

Community Manager

@seven13713 

When you've got the chance can you try out the Android troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website to see if that helps at all? Let me know if you're still running into this same error after that. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 11 (566 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Android TROUBLESHOOTING is useless! Maybe it would be easier and have the peeps who are in charge take care of it on that end!
Message 6 of 11 (522 Views)

Community Manager

@seven13713 

Thanks for giving it a shot. 

Another thing that might help is to disconnect Madden Mobile from your Facebook account through the Facebook app. If you go to the Settings in the app and click on Apps you should see Madden Mobile listed there. When you click on the game there should be a Remove option. 

Once you've done that try starting up the game again and see if it gives you the option to log in with Facebook. Let me know if you're running into the same error message after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 11 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I have done what you requested and still the same issue!
I have no issues logging into MM21!!!!
This has to be an EA issue..
Message 8 of 11 (441 Views)

Community Manager

@seven13713 

Thanks for giving it a shot. When you have a chance I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help site. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 11 (417 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I did as you mentioned.
I think It would have been easier just to tell me and everyone else that MM20 can not be play anymore.
Instead i got the run around for days to try this and that.
So much for getting to play MM20 .
EA DID ABANDON CUSTOMERS AFTER THE LAUNCH OF MM21.
NOW YOU CAN PASS IT ALONG TO ANYONE ELSE HAVING THESE ISSUES BESIDES HAVING THEM TRY ALL THE USELESS TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS.
Message 10 of 11 (377 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More