Re: Madden Mobile 18 Game Crashing

by drewwilson3

Original Post

Madden Mobile 18 Game Crashing

★★★ Newbie
I’ve had Madden Mobile 18 for around a month now and had no problems with the game until today. When I try to open the app It just crashes... Does anyone have an answer???
Message 1 of 6 (4,398 Views)

Community Manager

@Mophmeisterr

Let us know how you get on with the relevant troubleshooting below:

iOS: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Android: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (4,354 Views)

★ Novice
Hi,

I've been having the same issues as the OP. It started since the last android system update ~4/3/18. The game would run through the startup, then crashes approx 2secs after.

I'm using a samsung note 8. I've tried the recommendations you provided above but none have worked. Please advise.

Thanks
Message 3 of 6 (2,948 Views)

★ Apprentice
Crashes a few seconds after the game hub loads. Sometimes have enough time to claim a daily pack or two but crashes everytime on my account on 3 different Android devices. Other accounts work fine but I'm not starting over yet again.

None of the posted troubleshooting options are going to work, its something wrong with the account. Was I silently banned or something? Doesn't make any sense or it wouldn't even load my team.

Only option right now is to make a new account and start over again for the 4th time. 1st time already my account profile just disappeared. Didn't play for a few months came back and my profile was gone. And yes I did link it to both Facebook and Google play. 2nd time is the game was overhauled o guess they reset everybody's roster? Now this issue crashes as soon as my team loads. Not starting over yet again but I would like to play. Please fix it.
Message 4 of 6 (2,913 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here. Started happening after Easter update left and I claim my pot of gold pack. Only crashes with my Facebook account...
Message 5 of 6 (2,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem but it won’t even let me get into the game it loads 50% and then kicks me off. Plz help!

Message 6 of 6 (2,646 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More