Madden Mobile 17 New Update 9/22 Can't Log in with Google

by chrisgecewic

Original Post

Re: Google no longer supports iOS login.

★★★ Newbie
So how are we supposed to recover our accounts if we can't log in
Message 11 of 49 (4,269 Views)

Madden doesn't support google play

★★★ Newbie
When I tried to log in it says that iOS is not compatible with google pla. I play everyday and do not what to lose my account. I am in a league and can't play my drives. Can somebody please tell me what to do?!?!
Message 12 of 49 (4,259 Views)

Re: Madden doesn't support google play

★★★ Newbie

i have an android and i cant log in via google play either

Message 13 of 49 (4,239 Views)

Madden Mobile 18 Google Play Issues

★★★ Newbie
I want to know how to get my google play account to work with madden mobile.
Message 14 of 49 (4,384 Views)

Can't Log in with Google Play (iOS)

★★★ Newbie

OK... I update to the newest Madden Mobile (4.1.1) because it would not let me play unless I updated. I update the game and try to login only to realize that EA thought it was a GREAT IDEA to make Google Play login not compatible with iOS. Not only making it incompatible, THEY ARE DISCONTINUING IT. wow. Now you would also think that they would give notice beforehand to these Google users saying something like, "Hey we are going to do a stupid thing and shut down a quarter of our accounts so we just wanted to let you know and here's a recovery code so you can keep your 84 overall team". BUT NOPE! NADA! Now I cannot get a recovery code because it does not let me LOG INTO THE STUPID GAME. No wonder people say EA is a garbage company... but I digress. Listen, I know you are a GIANT company, but looking at it from a business perspective this was a terrible decision on your part. Google is the largest platform on the internet right now reaching more people than you most likely ever will. You even use their products (YouTube) to spread your brand. Wouldn't it make sense to allow people who have Google accounts, which most do, use em? Because now, you just got rid of a quarter of your accounts from your server. What's next? Facebook? It's dying anyway so I wouldn't be surprised. Just to recap you gotta fix your game because you are going to leave a lot of unhappy customers. 

Message 15 of 49 (4,394 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile 18 Google Play Issues

★★★ Newbie
Are you having trouble logging on just today
Message 16 of 49 (4,344 Views)

★★ Novice
I am I just tried and it ain't working
Message 17 of 49 (4,331 Views)

Lost account

★★ Newbie
I lost my madden mobile account I was only linked through Google play.
Screenshot_20170922-183700.png
Message 18 of 49 (4,150 Views)

Login help

★★★ Newbie
Can’t login “deprecated login”. How do I fix? I have my UID number
Message 19 of 49 (4,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too it keeps saying deprecated login

Message 20 of 49 (4,305 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More