Madden Cash from Madden Overdrive

by tallt4567

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Madden Cash from Madden Overdrive

★★ Novice

Today I watched over 40 videos for madden cash, but I only received 50 madden cash, when I should’ve received 200 madden cash. I wasted over 30 minutes of my day watching these videos, so I would appreciate it if a developer could add the cash to my account.

username:tallt456

Message 1 of 7 (1,142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden Cash from Madden Overdrive

★★★ Pro
That's not how it works though. What @thegatorfan122 said is true. You only get 25 MC at a time. You can watch 100 videos and you'll still only get just 25 mc. Just because you can still watch the videos doesn't mean you'll still get MC for them. Once you (after the first 5 videos) STOP getting the "you'll receive your reward shortly" prompt that means you've made all of the cash you can make at that time.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (1,108 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
It doesn't work that way bro. You can only earn cash for 5 videos at a time.
It refreshes every hour or so so you have to watch 5, wait for an hour then you can watch 5 more.
Message 2 of 7 (1,127 Views)

★★ Novice

That’s not true. The “watch videos for madden cash” button shows up for me after I watch a video every time. That’s why I watched over 40 videos in a row, but I didn’t receive the 200 cash I should’ve gotten.

Message 3 of 7 (1,119 Views)

★★ Novice

In the video I never get a pop up that tells me I’ll get the reward shortly.

Message 4 of 7 (1,113 Views)

★ Expert
It is true. They will always let you watch the videos but they will only reward you for 5 of them and that refreshes every hour or so. I'm 100% sure about that bro.
Message 5 of 7 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Pro
That's not how it works though. What @thegatorfan122 said is true. You only get 25 MC at a time. You can watch 100 videos and you'll still only get just 25 mc. Just because you can still watch the videos doesn't mean you'll still get MC for them. Once you (after the first 5 videos) STOP getting the "you'll receive your reward shortly" prompt that means you've made all of the cash you can make at that time.
Message 6 of 7 (1,109 Views)

Champion

After I cash-out on the videos it may be days before I get any to watch again.

Message 7 of 7 (863 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More