by Cshaquer

Original Post

Re: Madden 22 mobile trades bug?

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue

Message 11 of 32 (551 Views)

Re: Madden 22 Mobile crashes repeatedly in Trades

Champion

It now crashes in my Profile just attempting to change my Banner.

No need to reply just an FYI!

Message 12 of 32 (537 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

If you're able to DIRECT MESSAGE ME the type of device you play on and your Madden User ID (the number in the top right corner under Settings in game), I'll swing that over to the QA team which can help them out.

DO NOT POST IT HERE. SEND ME A DIRECT MESSAGE. 

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 32 (533 Views)

★★★ Novice
@lkbroach Where do you find the multiple lineup tab?
Message 14 of 32 (515 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found the tab and it is set on default so that isn't the reason my game keeps crashing when trying to make trades

Message 15 of 32 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hawskee Thank you! I was ready to uninstall this game. I am happy once again.
Message 16 of 32 (481 Views)

Community Manager

Community Manager confirmed on the stream today they've got a fix on the way. Thank you for hanging in there!

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 32 (435 Views)

★★ Novice

I've done that multiple times I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game it's still will not let me do any trades under any circumstances it kicks me back to the title screen how am I supposed to get better when I can't even upgrade my guys it's like Madden wants you to spend money, I took last year off because of the way the greed was about the money and I come back and I see it's not the same it's worse......

Message 18 of 32 (385 Views)

★★ Novice

I'd have to go there to option two it's when I add the players and click redeem that it kicks me back to the title screen hopefully it's fixed soon cuz I miss playing Madden but you got to have the risk versus reward theory here thank you very much

Message 19 of 32 (385 Views)

Champion

@NoGoal66 wrote:

I'd have to go there to option two it's when I add the players and click redeem that it kicks me back to the title screen hopefully it's fixed soon cuz I miss playing Madden but you got to have the risk versus reward theory here thank you very much

@NoGoal66 

If the trade allows you to add the requirements (players/currency) fine, but you are experiencing the crash upon clicking to "Redeem" the trade, then it seems to be the Tour Coins requirement that is causing issues. If you try completing the trade without selecting the Tour Coins option(s), you should no longer experience the crash. This seems to be the workaround for now for that specific case, but they will be fixing both trade crashing issues in an upcoming release so you don't have to rely on these workarounds to complete them.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 20 of 32 (377 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More