Madden 22 Mobile crashes repeatedly in Trades

by Cshaquer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 22 Mobile crashes repeatedly in Trades

★★★ Newbie

Madden 22 mobile on iPad crashes when Training points kickstart is selected and any player card IC clicked on. Very repeatable.

Message 1 of 32 (2,991 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 22 Mobile crashes repeatedly in Trades

[ Edited ]
Champion

*UPDATE*

Latest Client Fix:

Fixes are as followed:

• Multiple fixes to prevent crashing/unknown errors in Trades.
  • iPad Screen Ratio changed to give a better view of the field.
  • Level-up slider adjusted to show correct level-up range.
  • Shard progress counter will now display the amount needed for the next rank instead of the total amount when choosing a player from a select pack.
  • QB or HB appearing on Defense when using Quarters
  • The League Goals not tracking any progress.
  • Division Battles Reward UI Updates
  • Tapping on Watch Ad (or Claim on the Training Center Ad) doesn't always trigger ads.
  • Live Event Augment Alert not displaying all stat augments.
  • Fixes to FTUE (First Time User Experience) that prevented certain screens from functioning correctly and users getting stuck.

@Cshaquer 

To provide an update here. It seems that the trades crashing issue is directly connected to the new Multiple Lineups feature. To resolve this, remove/delete any multiple lineups you have set outside of your default lineup when attempting to add players to trades.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 32 (2,953 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Cshaquer 

This bug has been reported to EA. They are aware of it and are working on a fix.

Message 2 of 32 (2,968 Views)

Madden 22 mobile trades bug?

★★★ Newbie

Madden 22 mobile on iPad crashes every time any player trades options are selected. As soon as a player card is selected it gives oops unknown error and resets

Message 3 of 32 (2,855 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

*UPDATE*

Latest Client Fix:

Fixes are as followed:

• Multiple fixes to prevent crashing/unknown errors in Trades.
  • iPad Screen Ratio changed to give a better view of the field.
  • Level-up slider adjusted to show correct level-up range.
  • Shard progress counter will now display the amount needed for the next rank instead of the total amount when choosing a player from a select pack.
  • QB or HB appearing on Defense when using Quarters
  • The League Goals not tracking any progress.
  • Division Battles Reward UI Updates
  • Tapping on Watch Ad (or Claim on the Training Center Ad) doesn't always trigger ads.
  • Live Event Augment Alert not displaying all stat augments.
  • Fixes to FTUE (First Time User Experience) that prevented certain screens from functioning correctly and users getting stuck.

@Cshaquer 

To provide an update here. It seems that the trades crashing issue is directly connected to the new Multiple Lineups feature. To resolve this, remove/delete any multiple lineups you have set outside of your default lineup when attempting to add players to trades.

Message 4 of 32 (2,954 Views)

Champion
@hawskee I don’t know how I feel about multiple lineups and at least in the beginning you shouldn’t have too many xtra players since they’re needed to Level Up and Train,

You know what they say…. Can’t teach an old dog new tricks but I’ll keep trying!
Message 5 of 32 (2,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only have the default lineup.

Message 6 of 32 (2,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually I realized there was a second line up called new lineup. Since I did not think I created it I was not aware. I now deleted that one and trade is working without crashing. Appreciate the help!

Message 7 of 32 (2,895 Views)

Champion
@hawskee It’s crashing on me every time and I only have the default lineup.
Message 8 of 32 (2,857 Views)

Champion

@lkbroach wrote:
@hawskeeIt’s crashing on me every time and I only have the default lineup.

@lkbroach 

Hi,

Are you experiencing the crashing error as soon as you attempt to add a player to a trade or does the crash happen whenever you attempt to click "Redeem" on the set?

There seems to be two distinct crashing errors currently happening with trades. I have found that if the crash happens as soon as you attempt to add a player to a trade, then it is tied to multiple lineups. If you are able to add the required items to the trade fine, but it crashes whenever you try and click "Redeem" that would be the other crashing issue that doesn't seem to have a solution or workaround as of yet, but has been reported to the dev. team.

Let me know which type of crashing issue described above you are experiencing.

Message 9 of 32 (2,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@hawskeeWhen I add all the players at once before redemption it crashes or when I add the last card it crashes. I don’t get the opp to redeem them. However, it appears to be certain cards that do it but couldn’t tell you which ones trigger it.

After 4-5 attempts I finally am able to redeem them it’s just annoying!

Message 10 of 32 (2,837 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More