Madden 20 losing coins

by 97bearcub33

Original Post

Madden 20 losing coins

★★★ Newbie

I tried buying a pack and lost 40k after the purchase was made it kicked me out of MUT and I went back to see no coins or pack I just worked on a whole bunch of solo missions to get them and I kinda want my pack or my coins back please.

Message 1 of 8 (718 Views)

Re: Madden 20 losing coins

★ Expert
@97bearcub33 check in you my items/unclaimed items tab... It might be in there.
Message 2 of 8 (705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That was the first place I checked and there was nothing but thanks I’ll go check again since it’s been some time

Message 3 of 8 (696 Views)

★ Expert
@97bearcub33 Did you ever get them back?
Message 4 of 8 (667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this literally just happend to me. I just bought a elite players pack series 1 for 50000. It kicked me out I went back in and nothing. No pack and im out of the coins. Hopefully EA fixes this *

Message 5 of 8 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the exact same thing happen, with a message that “This option is not available” after I confirmed the purchase. Contacted EA Help, only to be told there was no record of the transaction in their system so the Rep said there was nothing he could do.  Completely ignored the idea that the glitch that might have caused this might not have recorded the transaction.  Suboptimal response.  

Message 6 of 8 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just lost all my coins to this. Can i sue EA? Ik they b keeping our coins-_-

Message 7 of 8 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@97bearcub33 I had the same issue, sent an email requesting this to be fixed. No response!!!!
Message 8 of 8 (467 Views)