Re: Madden 15 Mobile progress deleted

by xtenaciouprox

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
I think the only way to restore progress is to have a cloud backup of your game data before the progress was deleted and restore your apple product with the backup, even though I have tried this and it didn't work, you can still try it and see if you get any success. Still haven't recieved an email from the rep
Message 11 of 57 (9,711 Views)

★ Novice
Same. After being transfered to multiple rep. I was told they are aware of the problem and I would receive an email.
Message 12 of 57 (9,644 Views)

Game reset

★ Newbie
I just purchased cash in the store to buy some packs and when I did the whole game reset I even still get the notifications on my phone I lost all my players that takes so same long to build up for nothing not to mention I basically got robbed out of my money
Message 13 of 57 (9,650 Views)

Re: Game reset

Community Manager

If restarting the device does not resolve this then do contact an Advisor as below.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 14 of 57 (9,635 Views)

Re: Game reset

★★ Novice

How did your game reset by itself? 

Message 15 of 57 (9,605 Views)

madden mobile

★★★ Newbie
Madden mobile keeps resetting!?!? All purchases lost after update and now each time I try to play it has started over again
Message 16 of 57 (9,601 Views)

Everything is gone.

★★★ Newbie
I recently updated my iPhone but I lost all of my data including the madden mobile app. I redownloaded it and had to start over at level 1!! Is there anyway I can recover my old game?
Message 17 of 57 (9,587 Views)

★ Novice
I tried removing and then reloading the game....this has not worked for yet. What are my options now. I'm a little discouraged about this process. There should be a direct support email for the madden mobile game! What do I do now ...I was lvl 60 which took awhile to get to, and was getting my friends to join so we could play head to head, but now I'm extremely angry with this occurrence
Message 18 of 57 (9,450 Views)

all progress was deleted

★ Novice

i've tried reloading the game and this has not helped!!!! what now? i was lvl 60!!!!!

Message 19 of 57 (9,362 Views)

Re: all progress was deleted

★★★ Newbie
Just had this happen to me. Not lvl 60, but still incredibly frustrating!

After the online auction issues, now this....

I will be looking for a quick resolution please EA.
Message 20 of 57 (9,352 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More