Re: Madden 15 Mobile progress deleted

by xtenaciouprox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 15 Mobile progress deleted

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing this game on my iphone for about a month now, I've purchased about $30 dollars worth of upgrades. I just made a $20 purchase and when it went back to the game if had reset the game, all of my progress and previous purchases wiped and still I didn't have the $2200 madden dollars. Pls inform me of what you need to bring my account back up to speed. Thank you
Andrew Conn
Message 2 of 57 (31,906 Views)

Accepted Solution

All of my progress and information has been erased and lost.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Tonight, I was playing a Head-to-Head online game in Madden NFL Mobile, and my phone died midway through. When I turned it back on and opened the app, I found that all of my progress had been deleted. I have spent a lot of time on this game, and I would hate to see it all go to waste. This website states that if the app was deleted from my phone, my progress would still be saved. Even though the app itself wasn't deleted, there must be some place that the save file is stored, right? Is there any way to recover my progress?

UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and got all of my information back. Everything is okay now. 

View in thread

Message 1 of 57 (31,851 Views)

All Replies

All of my progress and information has been erased and lost.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Tonight, I was playing a Head-to-Head online game in Madden NFL Mobile, and my phone died midway through. When I turned it back on and opened the app, I found that all of my progress had been deleted. I have spent a lot of time on this game, and I would hate to see it all go to waste. This website states that if the app was deleted from my phone, my progress would still be saved. Even though the app itself wasn't deleted, there must be some place that the save file is stored, right? Is there any way to recover my progress?

UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and got all of my information back. Everything is okay now. 

Message 1 of 57 (31,852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing with a $10 purchase, the game COMPLETELY reset to beginning. No 78-85 lvl players and no purchase either. We had better be re-instated with all our players and cash. And a couple gold players as compensation for this inconvienence!

Message 3 of 57 (31,712 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same thing with me. After updating to iOS8 all my progress was deleted and purchases were gone.
Message 4 of 57 (31,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone found a way to restore progress?
Message 5 of 57 (31,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For apple ipad air
Message 6 of 57 (31,674 Views)

★★ Novice

i have a ipod 5 and i upgraded and i didnt lose anything

Message 7 of 57 (31,659 Views)

★ Novice

same thing on my ipad, been trying to figure this out for 3 days on hold for the last two hours waiting for an answer on how to fix this.....

Message 8 of 57 (31,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Every time I would talk to the reps they would transfer to a different person until they said they would send me a email response to the problem
Message 9 of 57 (31,609 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. Using iPhone 5s with iOS 7. I lost 550k in coins, my whole team, extra players, a slew of gold trophies, everything. I did not receive my 2200 cash for the purchase. If I don't hear from a rep soon I guess I will try to recoup all money spent on the game from iTunes. I really now just want an update from someone on how they are handling this as now I know I am not alone.
Message 10 of 57 (31,599 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More