Re: MM 22 Way Too Expensive & Demanding

by RunTMC666

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RunTMC666 And thanks for your positive feedback regarding my original post along with your accurate appraisal of itsmraj2u's excellent response. Despite being an avid video game industry news reader it never occurred to me to directly contact an NFL representative as itsmraj2u suggested. He's so right and it's so obvious that I don't know why I did not think of it myself. The only related third party I've ever contacted was Google Play who were very good about promptly refunding a $29.99 MM purchase that I never made. So itsmraj2u's advice is extremely helpful and reveals insight, knowledge and attentiveness on his part.
Message 11 of 14 (594 Views)

★ Guide

@michaelkottler 

If you start some sort of movement and need strength in numbers. I can certainly be a part of it. I also run a league with 10 other players that I’m sure will join the cause.

I’ve been playing this game a long time. I’ve seen a decline year after year. if there was something better, my league mates and I would jump ship in a heartbeat. Our friendship and camaraderie in my league is what has kept us together playing this game at this point. Having to adjust to this game as it declines is a hurdle every season for us. We always look for the silver lining because the brotherhood and friendship that we have for each other is stronger than our disappointment in EA as they butcher the game season after season.

I can be reached directly on Telegram at Dubnation156. Hit me up there if you want to discuss more.

Message 12 of 14 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I Totally agree that EA has Taken a Greatly Loved Grame , and turned it into a Money grabbing exercise in  futility  ! Spending vast amounts  of money  still doesn't  mean you will score everytime or Win everytime ! It appears that gone are the Days that the Madden Franchise  was Fun and worth the occasional  money the get a Great player , to what it is now : spend vast amounts just to be a Mediocre  team ! You would think that during this Pandemic  : which I know EA has made Bumper  Profits  that they would give Their Loyal Players a Break , and I don't  mean our Bank balances  ! 

EA , Sit back and reflect on what your doing to Loyal Fans of your Game ! 

I know you all don't  care ! It's  obvious  !

Take care , and have a Nice Day ! 

Just thought I'd  send this little Gem for your Scrutiny  !!!!!😂

Message 13 of 14 (444 Views)

★★ Guide

@5yqk3gs4jsw2  We’re not heading back to an enjoyable experience.  The trend has been consistent, figuring out how to monetize what they can until the mobile version becomes obsolete.  That’s easy to infer based on the lack of information available or even the number of EA employees involved in this mobile version.  It’s a bare bones crew that’s good enough to keep it going. They don’t need to know the rules of football (like the events with leads in OT but you need to win in OT). They don’t need to have beer stand the customer demographic.  They just need to generate purchases until the larger organization deems it a loss. 

I’ve posted for years about the shenanigans so I’ll contribute a couple here. I am free to play, have been since 2014. I scrapped for Michael Vick and every lineup I face with Fridge Perry he chases me down in the open field.  A stout 340lbs fat guy known for stuffing the run and he tracks down the most athletic QB to have played the position (until potentially recently). Another image is the ol’ Arena matchup from

the 4,500-6,000 OVR category.  4K+ disparity and I get waxed on kickoff returns not even getting a chance to employ a defensive gameplan because EA.

Message 14 of 14 (436 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help