MADDEN MOBILE NOT WORKING ANDROID 6

by igorriegel

Original Post

Re: Madden Mobile STILL not working on Moto G 2nd Gen phones since FEBRUARY

★ Apprentice
I just updated Madden mobile today, and - not surprisingly - it's still not working. I just wish we'd been told they weren't going to bother to fix the problem instead calling it fixed and ignoring us!
Message 71 of 85 (1,775 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same app store version, Android 5.0.1,  on a Samsung Galaxy S4, As soon as I "touch screen to begin" it crashes

Message 72 of 85 (1,750 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem, as soon as I updated my Moto G2 to Android 6,0 Madden stopped working and still today, 5 months later it doesen't work.

Message 73 of 85 (1,739 Views)

Re: MADDEN MOBILE NOT WORKING ANDROID 6

★★ Novice
Same here. Moto G2 running on android 6. EA has to fix this, and I would like to see a time frame for it being fixed. Keep posting here so they see it and reply.
Message 74 of 85 (1,666 Views)

Why has it Been 6 Months?

★★★ Novice

Can someone please explain to me why Madden Mobile has not worked in 6 MONTHS on Moto G 2nd Generation phones with Android 6.0. Please let me know ASAP when this will get fixed!!!

Message 75 of 85 (1,618 Views)

Re: Why has it Been 6 Months?

★ Apprentice
I'm guessing, since EA marked this topic "Solved," that they don't monitor this at all.
Anybody want to start a new topic? If so, let us know and give us a link here, so we can flood it with responses and keep bumping it to the top of the topic list.
Message 76 of 85 (1,574 Views)

Re: Why has it Been 6 Months?

★★ Novice
Message 77 of 85 (1,568 Views)

Betreff: MADDEN MOBILE NOT WORKING ANDROID 6

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue since today after updating to android 6 with my Samsung a7.

Any suggestions?

Message 78 of 85 (1,420 Views)

★ Novice
I've had this problem for a few days now is very frustrating cuz somebody please help let me know what's going on Google can help EA Sports can I help my phone service can't help I don't understand what's going on come on where y'all at
Message 79 of 85 (757 Views)

★ Novice
That's not a good solution either
Message 80 of 85 (757 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More