by icorals

Original Post

Re: MADDEN MOBILE CRASHING

★ Apprentice
Contact the place were you bought the items
Message 41 of 345 (16,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please help my madden mobile won't load from Facebook and keeps kicking me to the beginning. I am a level 44 and have lost everything. Over 1800 players, my team that was a 91 over 200,000 in coin and the real money that I put into the game. I would love some help here
Message 42 of 345 (16,497 Views)

★ Apprentice
How did you lose that stuff. I have uninstalled and installed both the game and face book
And I had an 90 team rating
Message 43 of 345 (16,486 Views)

★ Apprentice
I don't want this blog to be about whining and crying about what we lost everybody has lost things in this game time money players whatever the reason is blog was started is to figure out how to stop the losing we all know what we're losing but nobody knows how to stop it if you go backwhere you bought the item such as the app store or whatever and click on Mars threesome purchased items once you get into your account there's a thing on the right side where you can click and at least get some of your money back if everybody does this the App Store will have to do something they do not want to pay everything back I'm getting back almost $50 herebut I still want to play the game so we need to concentrate on what this app and this blog are about getting the game fixed
Message 44 of 345 (16,490 Views)

Community Manager

The Dev Team is aware of this crashing issue and are working hard to get it resolved.

Do let us know if changing your Facebook profile picture has any effect on this issue.

Please post the following details to help us get this fixed as soon as possible:

• Device name
  • OS name and version
  • Your country

*Marking this post as resolution for player visibility purposes

barry.png
Message 45 of 345 (18,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Nexus 4
Android 4.4.4
Canada
Message 46 of 345 (16,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie
iPhone 6
iOS 8.1
U.S.
But for me it's everytime i login with Facebook. I haven't played for 3 days!
Message 47 of 345 (16,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie
LG G2
Android 4.4.2
LG V500
Android 4.4.2
Czech republic
Message 48 of 345 (16,351 Views)

★ Apprentice
Iphone 5S
IOS 8.1
USA
It opens and I can play some items but leagues, messages, and head to head crash every time
Message 49 of 345 (16,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

SamSung S3

Android 4.3 

Thailand 

app automaticly close after title screen

thanks

Message 50 of 345 (16,291 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More