Re: MADDEN MOBILE CRASHING

by aacortuna13

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
It will take a while. It's a big problem with Facebook connecting to the game. It sucks man.
Message 21 of 345 (1,406 Views)

★★ Novice
HA ha ha!!!!!! Riiiiight... Coz they're soooooo helpful with all the other bugs/issuesB.S.
Message 22 of 345 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My app keeps crashing too, and it has a been a day now, i really demand a compensation for this one
Message 23 of 345 (1,371 Views)

★★ Novice
When are they going to fix this problem with the game crashing
Message 24 of 345 (1,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It happened to me a day after the day the fear packs came out. It also happened to one of my friends on the day the packs came out. This app needs an update to fix this. Multiple people are having this problem with crashing.
Message 25 of 345 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you actually manage to submit support request to EA.  They make it so hard to contacte them.

Message 26 of 345 (1,336 Views)

★★★ Novice
I spoke with an EA rep and I was told that they are working hard to fix this problem and that it might take 4-5 days to fix, maybe more. not the best news but atleast some feedback
Message 27 of 345 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was able to get on earlier for about 3 minutes before I was booted out again. Back to square one. I hate this **bleep**. As much money as EA makes you'd figure they would have people that could fix this garbage...

Message 28 of 345 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

now mine worked for about 10 seconds and i opened the pack. But it still crashes when i press anything now

@hunteryarbro wrote:

In madden mobile, when i try to open my free fear pack the app crashes. ive tried reinstalling the app, restarting my ipad, and closing the app. None work. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 29 of 345 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had an 81 overall team and my app wouldn't open at all. I had to delete it and reinstall it. Im so mad because I had a great team. I want my players back
Message 30 of 345 (1,040 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More