Re: MADDEN MOBILE CRASHING

by dsparkstbbucs

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I really hope they send out some kind of compensation for this. Missed out on domination, road to the rings, and halloween stuff today. My best friend has been sending me screen shots all day just to keep me posted. :/

Message 11 of 345 (2,499 Views)

★★ Novice

Madden has also crashed for me too after the update. PLZ fix soon as posible because this is my favorite game

Message 12 of 345 (2,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here the guy I talked to acted like he had no Idea what I was talking about. Very disappointing.  Even more so consoder this is literally the first app ive ever spent money on now I dont think ill do that again.  Ive lost probably 200000 fan points coins and real money since the crash nownwont load at all. Never been so upset by a game. 

Message 13 of 345 (2,438 Views)

★★ Novice
It's killing me it's been about one cycle of sleep and I'm dieing to play madden!!! I think it might be because of a ban or suspension i never heard about. Any help guys?
Message 14 of 345 (2,437 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It crashes whenever I click leagues or head to head, and also when I finish a game it crashes, I have deleted and reinstalled, I have cleared up extra storage on my phone and more, this is ridiculous
Message 15 of 345 (2,376 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It's just that ea is stupid and doesn't give a **bleep** about it crashing
Message 16 of 345 (2,373 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing happening to me. The guy on the phone said they are working on the issue, but I think they are putting the fix in the next update. Who knows how long the new update will take. UGHH....

Message 17 of 345 (2,284 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same exact thing started happening to me today. Glad I wasnt the only one. Hopefully they fix it quick.
Message 18 of 345 (2,182 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's really sad that all anybody can really feel is "hopeful" that the situation will be resolved timely. I wouldn't bet the house on it when it comes to EA but I could be surprised

Message 19 of 345 (2,170 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I spoke with a rep today.  At the time it appeared I was going to have to start over.  I was able to log in to facebook and get my game back (after reinstalling) but, it freezes as soon as it loads now.  I can't do anything.  Then when I get in again I'm back to level 1, log in on facebook and it crashes again.  I'm on an Ipad.  The rep was talking about this taking 2 weeks.  It'd better not unless they want to just put the most feared Watt right into my lineup.

Message 20 of 345 (2,113 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More