Re: MADDEN MOBILE CRASHING (No Facebook)

by htownnew

Original Post

MADDEN MOBILE CRASHING (No Facebook)

★★★ Newbie
I am experiencing a crashing issue on Madden NFL Mobile on an iPad 4 device. I was not logged into Facebook on this app so the changing a Facebook profile picture would not help in my situation. The first time time my app crashed was right after purchasing a BCA pack and then when I tried to reopen the app it just shows the Madden Mobile like trademark screen and never makes it to the map before it crashes. I would hope this issue is fixed soon and that the solution does not include me starting from scratch with a new team because I have spent a decent amount of money on the app so I would hope there is an update soon.
If anyone is experiencing the same issue and has found a way to fix it and could give me their solution that would be great. Thanks.
Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I feel your pain, im in the same boat but linked to facebook...  Spent a lot of money also and still have yet to see any real resolution.  Ive been down about two weeks now.

Message 2 of 4 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you try to change your profile Facebook profile picture? A friend of mine said that worked for him.
Message 3 of 4 (303 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yes i just did that and still same issue

Message 4 of 4 (299 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More