Re: MADDEN MOBILE 21

by rangerman2176

Original Post

MADDEN MOBILE 21

★★★ Newbie

- Hello , I Am An Present Madden Mobile Player , I Have Been Playing The Game Since Madden Mobile 15 ! 

- I Have A Few Complaints !

- Could You Guys Keep The Current Graphics And Animations , But Bring Back Some Of The Madden Mobile 16 Animations And Controls , Such As : Swipe Up For Interception , Better Trucking , Better Catches 

- Could You Guys Bring Back The CardArt ! 

- Make Auction House More Active And Able To ACTUALLY Sell Players 

- Basically , I Love This Game , But The Previous Madden Mobiles Were The Best And Actually Fun W/ The Arcade Feel !

- Or Could You Bring Back The Arcade Feel And Just Bring The Animations From Madden Mobile 20 , Make It Where You Can No Munipilate The Game But Still Have Fun 

Madden Mobile 16 Feel With Madden Mobile 20 Graphics Or Madden Mobile 20 Animations And Madden Mobile 16 Look ! 

Thanksss !

Message 1 of 16 (4,967 Views)

Community Manager

@DeAnthony_1000 

You received more XP from others on this post than what I normally see. If any others want to jump in and drop some replies on what they'd like to see added to the game in future updates please share. 

Do you have a specific card art you're referring to that you can find online to copy and paste/upload here? The video animation card arts for some players are fantastic, have you seen those? 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 16 (4,825 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@DeAnthony_1000 That one time there was an event that you had to beat a ladder of events that got harder with every tier for Marshawn Lynch . I suggest bringing that back.

I also like when different scheme cards had different stats, like the vertical 89 Moss was better than run 89 Moss
Message 3 of 16 (4,798 Views)

Community Manager

@RealDealRel 

Would you rather have that or more scheme selects?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 16 (4,784 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry ouch that is a tough one, I've been going back and forth on which is better hahah
geez I will have to say more scheme selects
Message 5 of 16 (4,761 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Bring back universal scheme players!

After playing Madden Mobile this season....I look back at previous season's & really miss the universal scheme players that we use to get. See Picture that I added.

The universal player were great! They adapted to vertical, West Coast, etc. scheme that you are using.

Please consider bringing this back next season. It creates more enjoyment in the game.

Thank you for your time :-)

IMG_0187.PNG
Message 6 of 16 (4,744 Views)

Community Manager

@FireFlyRun 

Maybe a Madden Max type of scheme select set where you can apply it to items if completed?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 16 (4,655 Views)

★★ Novice

Tips for madden mobile 21

Universal scheme I am tired of not being able to use some of my favorite players 

Overalls relate to stats why have 100 overall players with no stats above 98 make overalls somewhat of an average of stats

Relevant live events like in MM16 when there was really good flashbacks at the end of the year and veteran’s 

Better card art 

Make it harder to get a 90 overall team no more one challenge=Ultimate legend 90 overall 

No more power 

Make game MORE SIMPLE

Message 8 of 16 (4,339 Views)

★★ Novice

More Tips

Make max overall 99 it’s less complicated and have boosts that still put team overall over 100 

Bring back trophies made such fun sets and were a nice equalizer if u had a bad pack

NO MORE CAMPAIGN BRING BACK MOBILE MASTER SET NOBODY WANTS TO DO 100 HOURS OF MINDLESS CAMPAIGN CHALLENGES 

Message 9 of 16 (4,314 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Big 10 4 on your comments,I have no doubt EA is rigging many of my games,Unbelievable play by far lower players

Message 10 of 16 (4,195 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More