MADDEN MAX Overview

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

MADDEN MAX Overview

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*UPDATE 4/30/20*

WEEKLY COOLDOWN: Exchange 12x 80+ OVR 130 POW Players to get a Madden Max Badge.

Exchange 25x 80+ OVR 130 POW Players to get a Madden Max Badge.

Exchange 5x 85+ OVR 130 POW Players to get a Madden Max Badge

Exchange 1x 90+ OVR 130 POW Player to get a Madden Max Badge.

Exchange 1x 95+ OVR 130 POW Players to get 4x Madden Max Badges.

Exchange 1x 98+ OVR 130 POW Players to get 8x Madden Max Badges.

20 Badges for a 100/130 to become 105

These all go live tomorrow (5/1) with the Field Pass launch at 4 PM ET

Madden Max Overview.png

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 19 (5,465 Views)

Madden EX players.....not living up to the hype

★★★ Apprentice

Is it just me or is my 99 ovr Madden EX players.......some what trash ?

I have a 99 EX Center; WHO isn't picking up a block to build a lego fortress. 

I mean my 99 EX FB can't even find who to block, you would have swore my FB had the football and we were down 6 points and we needed a TD to win, how he runs straight to the goal line.

If you think I'm wrong compare EX OT to new H2H OT, or Mover OT. You will see the stats aren't even close.

EA, whats the deal ?!? lol

I'm just saying if newly released players are going to be trash why even release them. 

--Here lies my point there is a system here is Free 2 play vs Buying content. It needs to be more competitive vs non-competitive.

Actually Imma just keep going here I'm not making a new topic respond to what you want lol.

The OVR +/- system its not good.

It is making it hard to actually compete against competition. As example when I am +5 in power [Majority of the time] my QB is Better my WR is Better my OL is better. My QB has better accuracy can throw further and my WR can catch more. This gives me bad practice.

When I play an equal rival [competitive match] when seldom happens now my stats are all jacked, I'm used to my QB being able to make certain throws they can't make anymore, my WR aren't getting off the line the same and their AWR is down. Its like I have a brand new team in a match where I need to win. If im +5 I don't even have to try and I'll win but those matches where its +0 for both teams thats a good fight but I have no practice with that team.

Maybe once every 8 matches its +0. And that's the most competitive match. 

Me personally, go back to the level up fashion not the power up fashion. But make the level up not based of money spent, but experience played. If you complete a drill where you have to throw 50 yards and have 5 attempts you should get more exp for completing on the first try than taking all 5 tries. Stuff like that, where players who are actually good at the game it reflects.

All I'm saying is in competitive matches I'm either negative stats or even stats which is less than 20% of the time I'd rather play with my regular team no ovr boosts so I know how they play vs being shocked every time I get to a competitive match.

Message 2 of 19 (5,361 Views)

Re: MADDEN MAX Overview

★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry going on all the past purchases I have made this season to get players that dont perform.....I will pass...
Message 3 of 19 (5,358 Views)

Re: Madden EX players.....not living up to the hype

★★★ Guide
@RealDealRel the more you ask for them to put in, the worse it will get. With all the things they have done since 2014, this game should be the greatest. Instead, people are just blatantly cheated and it is all blamed on stuff that has NOTHING to do with the play style or play type. EA just needs to cut the GREED factor. Nothing performs as it should unless you are in the circle.
Message 4 of 19 (5,285 Views)

Re: Madden EX players.....not living up to the hype

★★★ Apprentice
@michealjonas I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this. $30 pass every 2 weeks. That doesn't make for a good game, that makes for a utility bill.
Message 5 of 19 (5,267 Views)

Community Manager

A full Madden Max breakdown via the Community Manager for Madden Mobile:

In order to get a 105 OVR 200 POW player, you'll need the Madden Max Stamp.

How do you get the stamp?

You can earn 1 a week via the login calendar. You can pop that into a set along with the badges. There will be other opportunities to earn them within the promo too.

How do you the badges?

There will be various player trade in options for them (about 8 or 9).

Special note: Base value power of the player will be used as eligibility for sets. Training players to earn enough power will not work.

Reddit breakdown can be found here.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 19 (5,241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryOk. Are these 99ovr Spds going to be as fast as the Tyreek Hill that outran NOONE or as fast as the Chris Johnson that was 99spd and 99 Acc but never got into the secondary on LvL because every LB and DL caught him from behind? Until EA gets rid of the regulating "algorithm" this game isn't worth a daily logon. You want to promote spending but it is always the same people targetted. If someone hasnt spent their 92D will outrun the best THAT ARE CHARGED FOR.

Message 7 of 19 (5,070 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It says you can get them in store packs but I have yet to see any. When will they be available to buy?

Message 8 of 19 (4,955 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@JKanehen13 wrote:

It says you can get them in store packs but I have yet to see any. When will they be available to buy?

@JKanehen13 

They haven't been released in the store so far and no word on a specific date.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 19 (4,847 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@EA_Blueberry I have a bunch of madden EX badges still but they dont count towards the trade in set for the Max badges. Are they gonna be able to be used soon or should I just trade them in in the recycle pack?
Message 10 of 19 (4,786 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More