LvL defense

by michealjonas

Original Post

LvL defense

★★★ Guide

This really needs to be revamped. Ok I get "it's an arcade game" but there is a better chance at throwing picks than anything over 10 yds in the air. EVEN when the offensive player has beaten the defense! I just had a CB "make a pick" from 2-3yds behind an out stretched receiver without jumping or even RAISING HIS HANDS! Why is this even possible to be seen? If the ball was underthrown (it wasnt but lets give EA the benefit of the doubt like always) is my receiver supposed to get out of the way of the defender? It was the new "PHYSICAL" Metcalf so he should have atleast fought for the ball unless speculation is true....LvL is a joke and rigged. EA is not for the players. Now here comes the hate from the "gamers" that are more concerned about these promos which in my opinion is useless without gameplay being on the level or improved. BTW my power was higher and my player was 98 vs 96 and had him on SPD JMP CATCH. For the ones that like to quote the numbers which 97 spd on Tyreek Hill has shown us is just a sales ploy.

Message 1 of 3 (404 Views)

Re: LvL defense

Champion

LvL plays much more difficult than any other game and I lose to way lower OVR teams than me!

I’ve learned to pace the game and run occasionally to offset their Def since I throw pretty much 100% of the time and usually Long Pass plays using exclusively Vertical Offense. 

LvL is harder than Arena but Arena games at times are difficult too!

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

Re: LvL defense

★★★ Guide
@lkbroach The strategy isnt my problem. It is, for example, was playing a 98ovr and it was slow go but Metcalf got open on a short pass route boom Deion runs passed him for the pick. Ok...plausible but the next drive a D lineman jumped 5yds to get my 99 Johnson(remember 99spd etc) from behind BUT he came through my 98ovr Tackle. It seems like this crap happens on EVERY drive against top 500 teams. Like our league isn't allowed to climb past 1500. It sucks and is too consistent to be coincidental
Message 3 of 3 (344 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More