Lost Players

by jkellz86

Original Post

Lost Players

★★★ Novice
My app was crashing I changed my profile pic on Facebook it worked but 1hr later my team disappeared when I go to my team all cards and positions are blank and when I click on a position it crashes . when I try to play a game or live event all my players show as number 11 and move really slow. Please help
Message 1 of 7 (481 Views)

Re: Lost Players

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problems, all of my players is number 11. I tried to reinstall it, but it didn't work. Anyone has some idea?

Thanks!

Message 2 of 7 (468 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. When I go to view my team, instead of showing players it shows generic balcked out outlines of faces. I contacted two different advisors for the game and they say that they would push it to the "priority" list which either means two things. They really want to get it solved to enahnce everyone's gameplay. Or they dont care what so ever.
Message 3 of 7 (439 Views)

★ Novice
I am having the same issue. Went through the whole online chat and they said they had to send it over to the studio to have them work it out. It's been 48 hours and the game is totally unplayable. Still waiting on a response.
They really need to compensate for the lost playing time.
Message 4 of 7 (430 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I intalled the app on another device and connected my facebook with my account that has these glitches and relaunched that account on another device. It still has these glitches. Madden please solve this Asap because its been about 56 hours of worthless madden for me and im not playing key events, daily warm up, primetime spotlight, game changers. Im losing valuable oppertunities to improve my team and my game because your glitchih has ruined it for me
Message 5 of 7 (398 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Current wait time to speak with an EA advisor:
110-115 minutes. I really hope that their blogged up because of all of the people complaining about the glitch were all encountering.
Message 6 of 7 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Current wait time to speak with an EA advisor:
110-115 minutes. I really hope that their blogged up because of all of the people complaining about the glitch were all encountering.
Message 7 of 7 (394 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More