Re: Lost Madden Mobile Account

by EA_David

Original Post

Lost Madden Mobile Account

★ Novice

Had an issue with Madden Mobile on my iPhone. Had an EA Rep call me. He told me to uninstall and reinstall the app, so I did. Now it won’t let me log in as it says there is no linked account. Though when I sign in, it says “welcome back player ########. It is my correct account number but it will not let me log in. I don’t have Facebook and thought it was saved on my iPhone.

I have a ton of time and money into this game and the EA rep (Alex) forgot to ask me if my game was linked to an account, so now I can’t log in. He told me he can still see my account and everything is there, I just can’t get to it. His suggestion was to post on this forum... That ticks me off because he should have been able to help me instead of making me delete my game. Now I’m stuck. Please help!

Message 1 of 6 (629 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@landon1509Hey there, as this is the NBA Live Mobile forum, it will soon be redirected to the Madden forum real quick, I'm really sorry for the loss, but if the account you played on was on guest mode, I guess it can't be recovered. (Don't lose hope yet, wait till the managers or community champions/heroes of Madden respond).
Message 2 of 6 (607 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, unfortunately we may be out of luck here, but I'll refer this to a MM expert and hopefully something can be done. 

I take it that logging into Game Center in settings isn't an option/doesn't have an impact?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 6 (588 Views)

★ Novice

Very sorry about that. Not sure how that happened, but thank you for redirecting this to the Madden forum.

Message 4 of 6 (568 Views)

★ Novice

Hi David. Thank you for your response. You are correct, when I try logging into the Game Center link I get the same message. When the tech told me to uninstall my app, I took a screen shot of my team. Unfortunately my message “welcome back player #######” had blocked out my UID. When I told Alex that I had lost everything, he said “ don’t worry, I can still see all of your content so it is not lost.” With that being the case, can I somehow create a new account and have that one linked to it since I have put a lot of time and money into it? 

18C87D75-4D9A-439C-BEC0-ADF867A370E5.png
Message 5 of 6 (557 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry, from what I'm hearing back you may be out of luck. if you reach out to support again they'll be able to lay out the options in front of you. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (492 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More