Re: Logging in on new iPhone

by FDWB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Logging in on new iPhone

★★★ Novice

I recently got a new phone and for some reason I can't transfer my account over to my new phone. Is there any way I can solve or troubleshoot this?

Message 1 of 12 (517 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

@FDWB I FIGURED IT OUT! I linked my account with Apple on my old device and logged in on my new one. Thank you so much for your time and effort.

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (432 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@thedruck9 Did you ever link your account to back up your account on your previous device? If so, those should be able to restore your account on your new device. If those aren't working, I would recommend submitting a support ticket and see if they can help you get it sorted out.

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 2 of 12 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@FDWB I had linked my account to EA on my old device. I had actually been on the phone with EA support a few hours ago, who had recommended that I make a post here in hopes that the studio could help me out.

Message 3 of 12 (502 Views)
Highlighted

Champion
@thedruck9 Huh, weird. Fair enough then, hopefully someone else can offer you some support, because I honestly don't know if it's not letting you. What happens when you attempt to link to EA on your new device?

@EA_Blueberry

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 4 of 12 (489 Views)

★★★ Novice

@FDWB ive tried countless times to log out of the account on my old device and link it to EA on my new device but every time I try it either says I entered an invalid code (which I clearly didn’t) or that the account is already linked to another device. At this point I’m totally lost and I really don’t want to throw away all the progress I’ve already made.

Message 5 of 12 (460 Views)

Champion
@thedruck9 Okay, thank you for the information. Unfortunately that has never happened to me so I'm not sure on what a fix would be. Hopefully someone else has some insight for you.

Have you tried deleting the app completely off of your previous device? That's about the only thing that I can currently think of.

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 6 of 12 (453 Views)

★★★ Novice

@FDWB that's actually a good idea, I think I'm going to try that right now.

Message 7 of 12 (445 Views)

★★★ Novice

@FDWB didn't work...totally lost at this point and just hoping someone can get into my game soon.

Message 8 of 12 (442 Views)

★★★ Novice

@FDWB I FIGURED IT OUT! I linked my account with Apple on my old device and logged in on my new one. Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Message 9 of 12 (433 Views)

Champion
@thedruck9 Yay! I'm happy to hear that! Standard smile And yeah, of course! I'm sorry that I couldn't have been more help, haha.

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 10 of 12 (430 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More