Live Events are Blacked Out and Unplayable

by joshfaris79

Original Post

Re: Everything is locked and I can get them unlocked

★ Novice

This is really frustrating. I have the same exact issue, and right now tried everything there is in the books. This is all in the hands of EA to fix...

Message 41 of 49 (495 Views)

Re: Live Events are Blacked Out and Unplayable

★★★★ Novice
This is my death loop Frown
Screenshot_20170818-060054.png
Screenshot_20170818-060047.png
Screenshot_20170816-130624.png
Message 42 of 49 (466 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am lvl 4. Interested in finding out if making it to lvl 5 fixes any issue. Being as i can only play league games (where i get crushed since im lvl 4) this is going to take a while.
Screenshot_20170816-130606.png
Message 43 of 49 (466 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not sure that will work as people who are above level 5 have the same issue.

Message 44 of 49 (436 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Arrgh. Another crushed dream lol thanks for the heads up.
Message 45 of 49 (419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same exact issue. I've completed Brady Camp and all of the Tutorials (even the ones in the Help screen). When the game instructs me to go to Live Events, everything is locked. I've contacted EA three different times and through three different methods (1. Contacted EA through the Help screen, 2.) Contacted EA online using the 'Report a Bug' option, and 3.) Contacted EA online using the 'Technical Support' option. I did not receive a reply from the first 2 methods, but I did get an email back from the third option. 

EA basically said it's a known issue and they're working ferociously to correct the issue. There's no telling how much more longer it'll be before it gets fixed.

Now the good news is I opened up another account and that seems to be working fine with no issues. 

Message 46 of 49 (408 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Fortunately i have a positive update. I was unable to play anything except for league games and league tourneys. Well after winning a LvL tourny the pack contained a training collectable. Upon using the training collectable H2H unlocked. After completing 1 drive my Live Events unlocked then my menus unblocked . For some reason all of my sets are not there (compared to a league teammate) but I can now play everything. If only I could recieve all of my madden cash from sitting through those videos I would be happier (at least 15, when I started counting) some credtied and the rest did not.
Message 47 of 49 (376 Views)

★★★ Novice

I meant to post over the weekend.

I am back and running. EA had to tweak my account, i logged in and a pack popped up and i was back working.

Support had to have my UID etc to push this through.

Message 48 of 49 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello all,

As per our previous comment we are getting back to you with an update. As called out by @lewok795, Madden Mobile has released a update over the weekend that should resolve this issue, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thanks for bearing with us while we worked on the problem. If you have any concerns or are still encountering this problem please let us know.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 49 of 49 (1,222 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More