List of issues

by indymilenko

Original Post

List of issues

★★★ Newbie

First I would like to start off by saying that not having all the challenges up the entire time the event is played is * horse *, the 2 hr challenge in color clash is gone and idk for how long, it was gone with 8 hrs to go, how are people supposed to grind the last 8 hrs if theres nothing to grind.

Second, the color clash is impossible unless you spend money, I also lost connection to server and lost 35000 coins on the joey bosa challenge, it cost me 35k more to go back and resume it.

Third, the combine event was glitchy AF, it would take away some of my items and make me earn them again, multiple times.

The st Patty's day event, huge joke, how is anyone going to get clovers if you only give them once a day, and only 7 tries at lockers if you have enough to trade and get 2 extras, I would be very surprised if anyone got a player that didnt spend money.

And lastly, all this game has done is make people spend money to enjoy the game, you have had the same gay * players on you blitz overdrive for what seems like forever now, change them, they are no use to anyone, all of your events are way out of reach for people who just want to play and upgrade, forcing them to spend money, just to have a zero percent chance of getting a player that can help there team, because you never get a player you need, it's always a * tier, or a position you have already someone better then what you get, I have the same * punt returner, once I finally got a gold one, not cool, need to change the percentages of good drops in packs or just in general, way to hard to grind and play and upgrade your team

Message 1 of 1 (241 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More