Re: League/Reset Question

by vzo0tj723k2d

Original Post

Accepted Solution

League/Reset Question

★ Novice
Hey guys, I've only been playing a month and I have a question that I cant't find online. I understand that league recordz and leaderboards are reset when the season starts over. However, does the league acheivements tiers reset as well? Example: If your league is tier 5 on rushing and halfway to 6, do you go back to tier 1 at season reset?
Message 1 of 5 (1,016 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide
Yes, everything except your Madden cash balance is reset. It's a completely new season.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,043 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Yes, everything except your Madden cash balance is reset. It's a completely new season.
Message 2 of 5 (1,044 Views)

★ Novice
OK thanks! I also understand that tier 7 players can only be won once. What if a league achieves tier 7 b2b seasons? Do they not get a player the 2nd time.
Message 3 of 5 (982 Views)

★★★ Guide
All achievements are reset and can be earned in the new season (assuming they have them again). Similarly people who have earned the Domination player get to play for the new one each year.
Message 4 of 5 (971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay well is there a way to keep your priority seasons accounts teams? And why the heck does EA even do a season reset all it does is anger players. As I want to get a refund for the money I spent on the game and all my players back. Email me at [edit: email address removed]

Message 5 of 5 (583 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More