LOGIN FAILED AFTER I TRY FACEBOOK LOGIN

by xheadshot3000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

LOGIN FAILED AFTER I TRY FACEBOOK LOGIN

★★★★ Novice

So yesterday I tried to get on madden mobile, when it said I had to connect to Facebook once again. So it took me to Facebook, I authorized, brought me back to the app where it said login failed. It's been like this since yesterday. I've tried deleting, reinstalling, restarting my device, and deleting the app from my Facebook. 

Message 1 of 17 (26,893 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: LOGIN FAILED AFTER I TRY FACEBOOK LOGIN

★★★★ Novice

My madden mobile has finally begun working, thanks for the help guys ;-;. I was trying a few things when I thought of logging into Facebook in my iPad Air 2 settings and installing the app also. I then tried madden again when and it actually worked. This is for those who tried the many solutions out on the web, contacted ea to no avail, and almost gave up. Your welcome. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 17 (28,718 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

It's been like that for me for more than a week now!! Keeps crashing at the Facebook login and I have to restart the app 10-50 times only for it to crash almost immediately again. 

Screenshot_2015-09-16-00-28-45.png
Message 2 of 17 (26,672 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Somehow it started working on my phone, but I'm still locked out on my iPad, where I would rather play on.

Message 3 of 17 (26,667 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Those are screenshots of what happens

image.png
image.png
Message 4 of 17 (26,659 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My madden mobile has finally begun working, thanks for the help guys ;-;. I was trying a few things when I thought of logging into Facebook in my iPad Air 2 settings and installing the app also. I then tried madden again when and it actually worked. This is for those who tried the many solutions out on the web, contacted ea to no avail, and almost gave up. Your welcome. 

Message 5 of 17 (28,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine just completely restarted madden mobile and everytime i log into facebook again it brings me to the new, un wmated account...
Message 6 of 17 (26,534 Views)

Facebook login failure

★★★ Newbie

I just got a new iPad and downloaded madden mobile. I went to connect to Facebook but then it said login failed please try again and I've tried countless times. I even deleted and redo loaded the app but nothing is working. What should I do?

Message 7 of 17 (26,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I'm having the same problem! It'll sign in on my phone, but Login failed on my iPad! And I'd much rather play on my iPad.

Message 8 of 17 (26,085 Views)

Re: Facebook login failure

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem! ):

Message 9 of 17 (26,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes having same problem works on phone not on iPad EA sports help team is full of no solutions just emails every day asking if help they gave fixed problem

Message 10 of 17 (26,010 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More