LEAGUE VS LEAGUE - 24 hour timer is NOT 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Oxygen12192015

Original Post

Re: We lost our league match due to NOT having 24 hours to do drives.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Rob,

What your saying confuses me mate and I keep saying what does this have to do with the games claiming once a match up is found, we should have 24 hours to complete our drives. We should not have 22.5, 21.5, or 22 hours. 

Message 41 of 48 (677 Views)

Community Manager

@Oxygen12192015 

I merged your two posts together about this same topic FYI. The team is aware of your feedback, however I'm not aware of any current plans for it to change at the moment. As another pointed out, it's best practice to try and get your games in as soon as possible rather than waiting until the end of the time-frame in the event real life responsibilities show up or other factors like unexpected server outages.

Blueberry.png
Message 42 of 48 (630 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Blueberry.

So why is it I scored the TD but was not awarded the 6 points. As you and I both know 6 points are automatically given to ANY team. That 6 points not being awarded despite being completed in the length of time is not correct. If I would have been awarded that 6 points, then we would never be having this conversation. Why does the game treat touchdowns different than a true NFL game? My console copy gives me 6 points after a touchdown.

Message 43 of 48 (612 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think it's time to readdress this topic.

We all can agree that we all know we don't get 24 hours to finish a league match.

But today I wake up with 3 hours and 23 minutes left to 23 minutes later my league ends. 

Yesterday my league mate was pissed his match ended 3 hours early. I had this happen today and so do my friend in another league. 

Can something be brought up that 3 of us are experiencing the same issue? 

Message 44 of 48 (521 Views)

Community Manager

League timers will now start at 12PM per today's update.

From the Community Manager, Nick:

Tuesday Nov 17th
Server Deploy will temporary disable LvL Matchmaking (not determined yet). All Current existing matches will be played out in their entirety but no more will be able to be started. If you attempt to search while it's down, you will just continue to search until LvL is re-enabled

Thursday Nov 19th at Noon
Universal spin will be enacted. Make sure to opt in before 12 PM ET. Every league will be matched at the same time at noon. If you search after 12 PM, you will be searching until the next day.

(Source: Reddit)

Blueberry.png
Message 45 of 48 (391 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry Maybe this was the only solution but our league had a match that ended after the maintenance, which was at 1:00 pm EST today. So now we’re spinning and can’t get a match today - losing out on the RttP points for today. So does this mean matches are going to start the same time every day from now on? And if you aren’t in the queue you miss out for a day?

Message 46 of 48 (378 Views)

Community Manager
@ElmoPeabody Correct, every day at 12PM ET. It should fully reset for everyone on Thursday November 19th as mentioned above.

Blueberry.png
Message 47 of 48 (362 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Will you still be able to bench players are process sit out requests? How long do you have between day 1 lvl ending and day 2 lvl starting (assuming lvl still is approx 22-24 hours long)
Message 48 of 48 (346 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More