Team History Did Not Unlock When I Paid For It

by Ryguyrock123

Original Post

Re: Madden mobile 21 team history bug

Community Manager

Hey, everyone!

We'll need to gather some specific details on this for the Madden Mobile team. Please reply back to us with the following so we can pass it up their way:

• Type of device you have (Example: Samsung Galaxy S10)
  • Software version of device
  • Team(s) you're trying to play that aren't working
  • Which event on the map did you not get credit for? (screenshot of the event helps!)
  • Direct message me your Madden User ID (Go to settings>Top right corner is a number. DO NOT POST PUBLICLY)

Thank you for helping out by giving us a heads up. We'll update this thread as soon as possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 89 (2,487 Views)

★ Novice

Device: Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (but also same bug when I access the game thru iPad)

Software Version: Android 10 & iOS 13.6 for iPad

Team: Atlanta Falcons

Event: First event in sequence. I can finish the event but it doesn't allow me to select either of the next 2 side-by-side events. 

Also, the rest of the teams are greyed out, so I can't go back either. It's stuck on that one event. 

2020-08-11 14.47.30.jpg
Message 12 of 89 (2,454 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10e

Software Version: Android 10

Team: Green Bay Packers 

Event: First event in sequence. I can finish the event but it doesn't allow me to select either of the next 2 side-by-side events.

Also, the rest of the teams are greyed out, so I can't go back either. It's stuck on that one event.

Screenshot_20200812-090227_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 13 of 89 (2,419 Views)

★★ Novice

Device: iPad 5

Software Version: iPadOS 13.6

Team: Green Bay Packers

CAEA6B31-802A-4EE9-AEF5-D5EE13DF324F.png
Message 14 of 89 (2,407 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm with de same issue

Device: Galaxy S20

Software Version: android 10

Team: Arizona Cardinals

Message 15 of 89 (2,360 Views)

Team History Did Not Unlock When I Paid For It

★★★★★ Apprentice

Today I tried to unlock the Bengals Team History. The first time I paid the 100 stamina, it did nothing. It left me with no choice but to pay it again which I did and then it worked. Here is a screenshot: 

AB7654D6-5BC6-407B-AE07-B93FCB3E0348.png
Message 16 of 89 (2,368 Views)

Re: Team History Did Not Unlock When I Paid For It

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Marking this as solved just for visibility. The issue is still under investigation, and we are not considering this resolved at this time. 

Temporary workaround per @M4C_XIII:

"Found a workaround for me. I only do/did the team history because of the team emblems.

Now I just buy them in the store, 5 emblems for 1000 coins seems fair.

Change your team to the team you want to get emblems for.

Go to the store, select the shopping cart on the left, tab madden today and scroll to the right."

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to say thanks to you all for sharing your details with us about this. The Madden Mobile team is aware of this issue, and they are currently investigating. I'm afraid we don't have a time frame on how long it may take to be fixed, but hopefully we'll have it sorted out soon. 

Thanks for bearing with us while it's under investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 17 of 89 (7,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@samuelbbpig I have the exact same problem but with the Atlanta Falcons team history.
Message 18 of 89 (2,276 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same.

Message 19 of 89 (2,215 Views)

Re: Team History Did Not Unlock When I Paid For It

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I get that this isn't a problem for alot of people but it stops us from being able to grind for the team logos that we need to make badges and the only other option is the occasional random events or 10000 coins and that's not cool and we have to have them to evo as well I litterly had to place 2 masters Jones and Ramsey and it's stopping me from spending money to try and get evo players because I can't evo them until its fixed and we don't know when that will be you guys really need to give us coins for having to pay for them or something else that way we can play the game like it was intended I look forward to hearing from you
Message 20 of 89 (2,183 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More